Notifications
Clear all

Acv For Oily Skin

MemberMember
(@469dma)

Posted : 01/24/2015 11:34 am

Since about a month im using apple cider vinegar 1:1 ratio, it work wonder for my redness, i was on accutane and some strong flushing things left me with a bit of redness, this flushing is gettin less and less frequents, thanks to grape seed extract and anti anxiety pills who helped me control it, it still happen but less intense and frequent, so im positive time will deal with it
( im only 1,5 months post accutane )

so , my oily skin returned not long ago, apple cider vinegar take care of it everywhere except on my forehead it seem !!

it apply it at night after shower and cleansing, i dont even use moisturizer anymore, it work wonder on my face but cant seem to control my forehead, after a good night sleep i wake up with a slightly oily forehead, then it get worst in the day !

i got no acne at all on my forehead or any other places atm so im pretty stoke but that greasy forehead is annoying !

should i stick up with ACV and hope thing will get better or my forehead or look into something else ?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 02/05/2015 10:47 am

You could try putting a thin layer of Milk Of Magnesia (regular formula) on your forehead in the morning. That stuff controls oil really well.