What To Do After Sh...

Notifications
Clear all

What To Do After Shaving (Using Dans Shaving Method)?

MemberMember
(@mclean)

Posted : 01/04/2015 9:16 am

Hi Everyone! I'm currently using an electric razor for shaving which has been ok, but still leaves me with slight acne and I'm interested in trying Dans method for shaving.

However, once finished shaving, should I proceed with the remaining steps in regimen by applying BP immediately after shaving and then moisturise? I'm worried that the BP might cause a burning sensation and could leave the beard area of my face looking bright red. Do most people continue with the regimen post-shave?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@melyeezy)

Posted : 07/15/2015 4:28 am

i've tried to use his regimen after shaving and it made my face super oily. I usually use it a day after I shave because my face is very sensitive after I shave. Hope it helps

MemberMember
(@hanleybeingmannybeingmanny)

Posted : 07/25/2015 4:11 pm

Hi mclean,

About a month ago, I started using Freeman's "Acai Purifying Clay Mask" immediately after shaving, and I've been having great results from it so far. I leave the mask on for ten to fifteen minutes (a good rule of thumb is to wait until it dries and then wait an extra two or so minutes) and then I shower and just wash it off with water.

(Note that I shave about every three days, so I use the mask every time I shave. But you shouldn't try using this mask everyday if you shave daily!)

Hope this helps!