Notifications
Clear all

I Want To Buy Some Land, Build A House & Disappear

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/28/2014 11:28 pm

I feel like, I no longer want to live anywere near high population areas not even small towns. I just want to live in some backwoods with a loyal pet & forget about the rest of humanity. This is actually my dream now, I'm 21 haven't continued any kind of education just my hs diploma. For those who don't know me I've been a member of the org for a few years. During that time I had the worst acne I've ever seen anyone have in person. I have all the classic psychological symptoms that you would expect after nearly a decade of really really bad acne.

I'm angry that a can't afford to live the way i want to & instead have to tolerate the stupid masses in society. I thought that after years of this shit I'd get use to it but I haven't. I have no social life, few family members that at least help me emotionally. Idk, I'm just so alone in terms of relationships. I want to be loved by someone badly but I fear I'm just too dame ugly to find a partner lol.

Yesterday i was just walking the streets at night ( never during the day) & just felt I had to release some anger somehow so i started giving randome drivers the finger lol, it felt good at the time but I felt a bit guilty afterwards. anyways it's nice to be back on here. If anything new happens to me ill keep you folks in the know.

MemberMember
(@somehelp123)

Posted : 12/29/2014 2:22 am

Hey man I feel your pain... I know how it is to just want to hide and not look at anyone. But dude, this way of thinking is not healthy. If I were you, I'd start working out. Just to release some anger and built up stress. Join a gym or start doing home workouts. I feel for you bro, trust me when I say I know how you feel.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 12/29/2014 6:55 am

Thats how I feel at times too. Having acne really does a number on us not just physically but also emotionally and mentally. Unfortunately, people are built to need social interaction so isolation often times makes us feel even worse. I found for me, talking to one person HONESTLY about how my acne has affected me had helped release some of the power it has over me. Also, helping someome else ( i volunteer with big brother big sister) has forced me to focus less on my own short coming

With that said , to get to that point was hell and not easy but it is doable and so worth it. Try to seek out other members here who are in your area as having friends who have similar experiences can be a good place to start moving forward. Finding a job will also help to give you a sense of purpose. Maybe take a class or two of something you like. Dating is hard as we live in society where many are vain. Start with friends and work yourself up.

I know youre struggling but you are not alone

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@michael001001)

Posted : 12/29/2014 11:31 am

Can I have a piece of your island!? I will build my house on the other corner.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/31/2014 5:45 pm

Can I have a piece of your island!? I will build my house on the other corner.

To own an island is a pipe dream, im talking about buying land inland. This is something that if i really stick to it could be achieved eventaully.

If anyone has any tips as to how i may perhaps speed up this dream of mine please do tell. I'm 100% serious about this guys, this is Really what i want to do. I want to buy some land,build a house & disappear into some backwoods area or maybe the desert or shit I'll even look into living underfucking ground! Like those dooms day prepers people...

MemberMember
(@marbleartist)

Posted : 01/03/2015 5:08 pm

Land is cheap now. Cheaper than usual, anyway.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/03/2015 5:18 pm

Seriousely, it would be cool to start a civilation full of people with acne only. They say people in the Phillipines actually have a crap ton of acne, so maybe you can just move there instead and see how that works out.

But if you want your "dream house" asap, I suggest saving up your US dollars, and moving to a country with cheaper living like Mexico. Just be careful if you are going to farm there. It's possible that the cartels will put a gun to your head and force you to grow coacoa for them.

Edit:

I'm sorry, I meant Columbia, or somewhere a little more south of Mexico. There's plenty of places there to be on your own in.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 01/04/2015 5:28 am

Seriousely, it would be cool to start a civilation full of people with acne only. They say people in the Phillipines actually have a crap ton of acne, so maybe you can just move there instead and see how that works out.

But if you want your "dream house" asap, I suggest saving up your US dollars, and moving to a country with cheaper living like Mexico. Just be careful if you are going to farm there. It's possible that the cartels will put a gun to your head and force you to grow coacoa for them.

Actually since my parents are from central america, It would make more sense if I went there ha. El Salvador uses American money though so, I'd still need to save up big time.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 01/11/2015 9:46 am

Well go live out in the woods then. if that is your dream then live it. Ditch all society and the modern world that we live in and become a bushman. Live off the land and thrive. However, because rarely do people on this forum even know how to even camp...without electricity or a camper/RV i wouldn't suggest it. But you can learn. Just got to find a place that can support you, that no one really owns, and where the environment isn't going to kill you off... easily.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/19/2015 1:43 pm

I think what amazes me the most is how much time, energy, and money I've devoted towards treatments, supplements, and generally becoming healthier, and yet my skin is far worse than other people my age living toxic lifestyles (e.g. drinking excessively and ritualistically, exhibiting the nutritional habits of a five-year old, which is to say, eating anything).