Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marce

25 and still a virgin

I cannot believe this thread. When the guy posted this i thought he would get absolutely cut down by jokes and horrible replies. Why was i so cynicle? Is it the society we live in today. All you guys saying u lost ur viginity at 20,21,23 and 27 etc, is just great. Your body is a temple, and its an old cliche but its nice to consider your body is special. Giving yourself to another is a big deal, while the act of intercourse can be nothing but a mechanical function, and have no meaning at all, it is so much more infinitely special with someone you truly love.

you guys have brought back some of my belief in society! :-)

who cares about sex.. seriously man.. no one will kno you are a virgin.. keep it a secret...

just jerk off for now to build it up... Sex is overated.

Guest OnlyJoe
I cannot believe this thread. When the guy posted this i thought he would get absolutely cut down by jokes and horrible replies. Why was i so cynicle? Is it the society we live in today. All you guys saying u lost ur viginity at 20,21,23 and 27 etc, is just great. Your body is a temple, and its an old cliche but its nice to consider your body is special. Giving yourself to another is a big deal, while the act of intercourse can be nothing but a mechanical function, and have no meaning at all, it is so much more infinitely special with someone you truly love.

you guys have brought back some of my belief in society! :-)

I had acne when i lost my virginity when i was 15 ( im 17 now and still have acne) and it was with the most beautiful girl in the school and i loved her and she apparently loved me, we are not together now but i dont think it is because of how i looked with my acne that she left me but because of my insecurity and jealousy which all came about because of my acne.

Sooner or later you will find the right person, my advice would be; when you find that person dont make the mistake i did, dont let acne affect your relationship because of how you feel about it emotionally, just realise that if they love you , they will not care about whether or not you have acne.

I hope it all works out for you smile.gif

I am not going to lie and be honest. I can't wait to get back so I can get some.

It is a major stress reliever after a long day at work. The things you don't realize that are so good until they are taken away for a while. With the right person it's bliss. It sucks from going everyday to seven months without. Just the fact the person is on the other line and you could hear their voice. They tell you what they are wearing and what they want to do. Now that is some real torture. What I wouldn't do just to jump through that phone. Man I am telling you it’s like damn... you just chill and feels like it's all good. And your girl sometimes will be so tired and then you mess with her because she is so tired and doesn't want to move. Or she is all uppity and starts cleaning and doing crazy shit like that because she is motivated and you are just wanting to chill but you gave her that stress relief. Good times. All the real people that do these grownup things know what I mean. Your girl will have that I am tired smile on her face smile.gif

and you will have that chillin look ( eusa_whistle.gif )

I really don't think it's that big a deal to still be a virgin at 25 - look at it this way, at least you didn't lose it to someone of whom you really shouldn't have, be that either because they were a horrible person or you didn't love them. And also, well done for not bowing to the pressures of society. If anything, you should be proud!

And polkadots, of course you're going to find someone! Just make sure they're good enough for you because you seem like a lovely person. biggrin.gif

I'm 23, virgin.

I get depressed, but then I remember John F Kennedy lost his virginity to a hooker, and I don't think I'll be that desperate till I'm about 30-something.

well.. 19 and still a virgin. but i suspect not for long.

i pray that accutane does its thing so i can feel more confident about my body and my face around my boyfriend. it sucks royal to be a awesome person but have this thing recurring constantly, inhibiting me.

if only we could all be awesome people without the zits... thatd be really awesome

well.. 19 and still a virgin. but i suspect not for long.

i pray that accutane does its thing so i can feel more confident about my body and my face around my boyfriend. it sucks royal to be a awesome person but have this thing recurring constantly, inhibiting me.

if only we could all be awesome people without the zits... thatd be really awesome

sorry. i did. eusa_angel.gif

i mean, i can't lie and say i haven't had an occasional one night thing... i'm not as angelic as my avatar may suggest. wink.gif

really, i thought u were a complete innocent angel eusa_think.gif I used to think sex had meaning and it was special but now i relise a fucks just a fuck and most people need to satisfy there animalo desires,so dnt listen to anyones crap about waiting for love,coz i gaurantee tht if push came to shove they would fuck just to get off eusa_naughty.gif

sorry. i did. eusa_angel.gif

i mean, i can't lie and say i haven't had an occasional one night thing... i'm not as angelic as my avatar may suggest. wink.gif

really, i thought u were a complete innocent angel eusa_think.gif I used to think sex had meaning and it was special but now i relise a fucks just a fuck and most people need to satisfy there animalo desires,so dnt listen to anyones crap about waiting for love,coz i gaurantee tht if push came to shove they would fuck just to get off eusa_naughty.gif

that is quite an insensitive thing to say. it that case should the poster of this topic just go off and have sex with a hooker? no like many people including me, it means more to him than that, and this has been echoed in most of the posts here.

though i realise thats how you now feel, maybe cos u had a bad experience? i dont know, but i dont think that would be helpful to this guy.

Guest OnlyJoe

People that have sex for the sake of having sex are either desperate or retarded. ive only slept with two people and they were both serious relationships, ive turned down anything else.

why? sex feels good. it's supposed to feel good. if you're safe and willing to accept any consequences that come from sex, why not have it? to call someone pathetic and desperate for enjoying a sexual encounter is absolutely absurd, IMO.

Guest OnlyJoe
you are young grasshopper.

ye shall see that sex and love have nothing to do with the other <3

Guest OnlyJoe

And i didnt say it had to be with sum1 you love... but it is fuking ridiculous to go around sleeping with any old person at a party and having countless one night stands even if it does feel good.

It should at least be with someone u feel comfortable with

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY... i thought everyone with a brain knew that