Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
frustratedskin

My Treatment Is Ruining Everything, Can I Try A Heavier Method?

Hello, everyone. I'm 20 year old male an I developed severe acne half a year ago and by the time I started treating it I was already covered on my body and face. After treating myself for half a year most of it is gone, only the chest remains, however the situation there is also improving slowly but surely. Here is what I do:

1. Wash with IMEX soap that regulates sebum in skin and cleanses pores
2. Apply zineryt and wait for 15 minutes
3. Apply skinoren on hyperpigmented areas and wait another 15 minutes
4. Spray aknicare and wait another 15 minutes before I go to bed.

I also eat clean and I change clothes every day. And YET occasionally I get new outbreaks and also the hyperpigmentation doesn't seem to be going away at all.
This schedual is ruining everything, because I come home from work dead tired and I want to fall and sleep instantly, however I have to go trough this entire ritual and I feel like I'm losing my willpower, I'm extremely tired and frustrate. I want to know if it's a good idea to combine these with a dermaroller? It would allow more of the medications to enter the skin? I just don't know if it's safe to use it like this with these products and also I don't know what needle length to use for the different areas. I think it's 2milimeters for body, 0.5 for neck area and under jaw and 1.5 for face?

Please someone advice me on this, because right now I'm wasting so much time money and energy, I really need a new heavier method. The dark spots won't go away and they're killing my confidence, I can't even wear short sleeved shirts. What do I do?