Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There's a Calvin and Hobbes comic for that. Can't remember which book though...

I thinks it's "Scientific Progress Goes Boink", but don't hold me to that.

i feel like eeyore, no matter what he always has a dark rain cloud over him, but for me that rain cloud is hurt. sad.gif

user posted image

i wont give up

i cant give up

faith will pull me through

faith that she will be there.

its more along the lines of "bad life" sometimes i wonder what purpose i serve (if any) on earth, im good for nothing and the worst person on earth.

yet again up at 12 crying and puking when i have school in the morning, someone shoot me.

What the hell are you crying about? Your skin?

You know, this isnt the first time you have sounded so depressed on this board. I think the best advice I can give you is maybe you need to talk to someone who can help you. Dont devote so much of your time here and with people you meet here. This site serves a purpose but I think some of you are a little to attached to it for other purposed.

Join a dating site like match.com and meet some people man. Your to young for this shit.

well if im so good why do i get treated like shit? im running away from home into the woods, never commin back. ever.

shut up knicks you dont know whats its like man, i bet you never will know what its like to feel what i feel. Ive gone through so much stuff that it ages me faster than other people, you're never too young for anything. I dont want to meet anyone again, everyone i meet breaks me, tired of it, ill just be lonely. You're right this isnt the first time ive felt like this and depressed, you're exactly right because it happens so much and everyone has a breaking point and it gets reached everytime something happens. This isnt about meeting people, its about people i already had.

This might be a shock to some, but good people go through shit everyday just like "bad" people.

I mean, come on. John Lennon, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Jesus -- these guys are some of the greatest figures in history (in my opinion, of course), and look what happened to them. Just relax, chill out, and remember that there are always people who will have it worse than you.

^yeah but if you looked at it like that then no one would have to deal with problems, therefore i do have to deal with this problem...i dont usually rant and type out stuff thats going on with me unless it really really effects me emotionally and physically. i really hate this

Hey listen, you put it out there so I gave you an answer. Im going to let you in on a secret. Most of the time, love can be a bitch. This isnt the place for it, its an acne board so dont come down on me when I give you alittle advice. I didnt diss you. I told you If your depressed then you really should see someone. You know being a man means also knowing when you need help. Im gonna tell you something else too, despite how you may feel, woman grown on trees at your age. You just need to learn how to deal with them and yourself. Since you seem a little sensitive Im going to give you a big lesson right now.

What a woman thinks she wants and what she needs are too different things. Always wondering why they wind up with the asshole and not you?

Your young, toughen up a little man. Woman see how you carry yourself, give yourself some time to get over whatever chick did what to you and move on. Go to askmen.com and start reading the dating advice for men. You'll learn alot there.

why do you have so much trouble with people? Is all this hearbreak their fault? or are you doing something to push them away?

And before you say it, you're right, I don't know what you feel like. I've never been that depressed.

no skitch it is serious, when i fall in love with a girl, i mean i really fall head over heels and just spiral down...and then when something like this happens i get hurt real bad, so it is a big deal its not like oh yeah just "heartbroken" but its like where you can actually feel a pain in the chest and just other stuff to.

knicks i didnt mean to come off as mean, sorry, just a little frantic ATM

i may do something to make them push away after they start hurting me really bad...but ONLY after they start hurting me more than i can take.

Your not a loser, you just need to put your priorities in order. You needed a little perspective. I had an illness that put me in a bed for 2 years, gf left me because it got 2 tuff ( she lived there and one day I came home from work and she was gone). I was overdosesd on antibiotics for over a year which killed my immune system for another year. Then cystic acne comes back and I cant get rid of it.

2 weeks after that bitch left I was dating someone else. 3 more girls and a year later I was back in the gym and with my wife.

See, all about attitude.

and let me tell you, you dont feel half as bad as I felt for those 2 years sick. Believe me.

Your not a loser, you just need to put your priorities in order. You needed a little perspective. I had an illness that put me in a bed for 2 years, gf left me because it got 2 tuff ( she lived there and one day I came home from work and she was gone). I was overdosesd on antibiotics for over a year which killed my immune system for another year. Then cystic acne comes back and I cant get rid of it.

2 weeks after that bitch left I was dating someone else. 3 more girls and a year later I was back in the gym and with my wife.

See, all about attitude.

and let me tell you, you dont feel half as bad as I felt for those 2 years sick. Believe me.

Dude, lemme do you a favor.

I had a tendency to fall head-over-heels "in love" too, and after taking a couple human sexuality classes, I realized it was NOT "love." I just had a terribly low self-esteem that would either be made or broken by an outside source, 99% of the time it was a girl. That is NOT a healthy way to live or at least, love.

Here's a website I found a couple years ago that essentially got me out of a rut with the ladies:

www.doubleyourdating.com

Sign up for the newsletters (it's the first thing you do when you click the link), and read them. Wanna know why girls are attracted to assholes? That's one of the very first things you learn. Really READ them, and apply them in real-life.

Knowledge is power, yo.

yes but i really saw something in her...i know you are right, but im just not that type. Im not the type that dates around to find the right person, i make observations, and thats how i know if i want to be with them or not. Dont get me wrong, what you just said was true, but that wont work with me no matter how hard i try.

im not too sure why it wont, i do appriciate your advice. and thanks

skitch, im 110% sure its love, because i can actually feel and touch it and i know its there because ive never felt this way before to another person its where everyone else around me seems smaller than her and its plastured in my head and in my dreams, its inescapable, that is love and thats how i really feel.