Notifications
Clear all

Eye Cream That Moisturizes, But Won't Cause Milia?

MemberMember
(@rosie514)

Posted : 12/01/2014 6:57 pm

Hi ! So I am very acne-prone on my face, and very milia-prone under my eyes (what a joy....NOT. It's a pain to find a moisturizer/eye cream that works for me)

I used a 10% Benzoyl peroxide face wash by clean and clear for 4 years and my skin was clear. (I developed acne at the age of 11) Well, I am 22 now, and ever since I stopped using BP, my face is break out central. It's horrible. I stopped using BP because my skin couldn't tolerate it anymore. And of course, me being soooo uneducated and not being able to see a dermatologist, I used the 10% BP wash for 4 years not thinking anything of it. "Oh benzoyl peroxide kills acne, i'll use this cleanser!" (I was 17 and didn't do my research on anything as I do now)

I never used a moisturizer and now I'm paying for it. I am 22 but I think I look older. I also was NOT SMART and used that cleanser to remove my eye-makeup (I know, I know, NOT smart because BP ages you!!) I don't know why I didn't do research before using this face wash with BP, but I really wasn't educated and just thought everything would be ok. All I knew was that it cured acne. Anyways, from using the BP around my eyes, I am sure this is what caused my early under-eye wrinkles and milia at the age of only 22!!

Soo, I am asking you guys if you can please help me and name any moisturizers you use for face, especially UNDER the EYES, that don't cause you breakouts or milia??? Can anyone please name any under eye moisturizer/product that works for them (specifically if you are milia prone under your eyes)

I would appreciate it, thanks!

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 12/01/2014 9:49 pm

Now foods jojoba oil from gnc.

I can't use moisturizer on the eye area either.probably just a drop of jojoba for both eyes. And I remove the excess with a latex free sponge and I apply with the sponge too .Don't leave the jojoba oil in the bathroom because it can collect mold.

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/02/2014 11:08 am

Hi ! So I am very acne-prone on my face, and very milia-prone under my eyes (what a joy....NOT. It's a pain to find a moisturizer/eye cream that works for me)

I used a 10% Benzoyl peroxide face wash by clean and clear for 4 years and my skin was clear. (I developed acne at the age of 11) Well, I am 22 now, and ever since I stopped using BP, my face is break out central. It's horrible. I stopped using BP because my skin couldn't tolerate it anymore. And of course, me being soooo uneducated and not being able to see a dermatologist, I used the 10% BP wash for 4 years not thinking anything of it. "Oh benzoyl peroxide kills acne, i'll use this cleanser!" (I was 17 and didn't do my research on anything as I do now)

I never used a moisturizer and now I'm paying for it. I am 22 but I think I look older. I also was NOT SMART and used that cleanser to remove my eye-makeup (I know, I know, NOT smart because BP ages you!!) I don't know why I didn't do research before using this face wash with BP, but I really wasn't educated and just thought everything would be ok. All I knew was that it cured acne. Anyways, from using the BP around my eyes, I am sure this is what caused my early under-eye wrinkles and milia at the age of only 22!!

Soo, I am asking you guys if you can please help me and name any moisturizers you use for face, especially UNDER the EYES, that don't cause you breakouts or milia??? Can anyone please name any under eye moisturizer/product that works for them (specifically if you are milia prone under your eyes)

I would appreciate it, thanks!

This used to be my absolute favorite eye cream, it moisturized the skin around my eyes, and lightened my dark circles. Unfortunately, I stopped using it cause it's quite expensive to buy again after 3 months of use.

http://www.sk-ii.com/PG_00737052553979.html?cgid=product-forms-eye-care#start=1

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 12/02/2014 3:33 pm

You can find this stuff at health food stores.

http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/shop/almond-soothing-facial-cream.aspx

MemberMember
(@finallyacnefree)

Posted : 12/19/2014 2:25 pm

Right now I'm using Obagi elastiderm eye gel treatment.. I don't get milia from it. I use to have really dry skin under eyes and it would make me look way older because it looked so wrinkly. It's helped but I'm not gonna say it's a miracle product yet since it's only been a month. My eyes aren't as dry but still have some lines. I'm only 26 so I needed to find something. I think next time I'll get the cream version though.