Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi my names will and i have been fighting acne for around 1-3 years. It all started when i got out of high school and never ever had any type of acne in my 4 years. I started eatting really bad and was really depressed/stressed and just broke out like craaaazy. Long story short a visit to the dermatologist and i was clean!. Then around 2012-2013 my acne came back but was a few spots here and there nothing serious. Then the start of 2014 i decided i was gonna bulk and try to get bigger, now i only was around 130 pounds(i'm a guy and 5'8) so i drank tons of milk, protein shakes, bars, chicken, etc. But it was a clean bulk so not too much oily foods, then around may-june my acne just went nuts and was all over my cheeks, forehead, mouth, etc and it was baaad. Now its november and its still going all over the place, i think what makes it worse is that i lost my grandparents in the matter of two months and also got into a car accident(not serious thankfully) and now i'm just sick of fighting this twisted curse and just want this part of my life to be over. Edited by ItsChaz