Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jenise

Anyone used Dermasponge?

I was on the internet and came across a product called dermasponge which claims to get rid of acne scarring at home, sounds really good, has anyone tryed this and got good results?

yeah, i bought that stuff instead of getting microdermabrasion done. the first time : i was red for 2 days, then i peeled for 2 days. Left a nice smooth skin, with visible improvement on the only icepick i have (less deep), and some minor improvements on the scars (3, shallow, rolling). The depressing stuff is that during the 4 first days when the skin is either red or peeling, i couldnt see any scar... and they came back after i was done peeling. anyway, this is good stuff.

i did the 2nd time last tuesday, i rubbed to hard i guess, i still a little red, no big deal, but the skin is getting hard and is gonna peel off soon, pretty ugly, i ve been avoiding my girlfriend till then. hope it peel off tomorrow.

yeah, i bought that stuff instead of getting microdermabrasion done. the first time : i was red for 2 days, then i peeled for 2 days. Left a nice smooth skin, with visible improvement on the only icepick i have (less deep), and some minor improvements on the scars (3, shallow, rolling). The depressing stuff is that during the 4 first days when the skin is either red or peeling, i couldnt see any scar... and they came back after i was done peeling. anyway, this is good stuff.

i did the 2nd time last tuesday, i rubbed to hard i guess, i still a little red, no big deal, but the skin is getting hard and is gonna peel off soon, pretty ugly, i ve been avoiding my girlfriend till then. hope it peel off tomorrow.

Oursfan,

I checked your link and interestingly the only thing I found was several of your posts saying to do a search because you'd already responded on the topic. Interestingly that actual post can not be found.

Violet

Thanks for your help everyone! i will try it, i don't want to hide from everyone so i'll try it on my chin first where its not so bad. Manicdepression can't belive you avoid your girlfriend, poor thing ha ha