Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-La

Products to use during laser treatments?

I've done my research and found one laser surgeon and one derm (my current one) in my city that provide Smoothbeam lasers. I'm making an appointment with both of them for a consultation type thing to discuss the procedures and then I'll decide who I want to go to once that's over. Anyway, I know I can ask them these questions but I still don't have appointments with either and I'd like to know sooner. I'm just curious what type of facial cleansers, moisturizers, etc are ok to use while undergoing laser treatments? I understand that a mild, non-medicated soap (like maybe Dove?) should be used the day of and a few days after each treatment but what about all the other days? Would Neutrogena cleansers be ok? I haven't used drugstore products in years but since this is temporary, I might give it a try. What did you (or do you) guys use on your lasered skin in between treatments? AND...after its all done, can you go back to using your original products? I am currently using Carley's Clear & Smooth and am in love with it. Help please?

P.S Sorry for the length but I'm clueless here. lol.gif