Notifications
Clear all

Skin Looks Awful.

MemberMember
(@taylor-w)

Posted : 10/09/2014 10:41 pm

I'm 3 months into the regimen & although I have seen SOME improvement, my skin hasn't looked this bad since I started this process. I'm not sure what I did wrong. I did switch up cleaners so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. other than that I've kept everything the exact same. I am so fed up with this! I expected to be somewhat clear by this stage! I'm losing hope fast. thinking about just going on accutane to get this over with. I thought I was on the right track for clearing up but then out of nowhere my face turned to complete crap, my complexion, everything. it's just awful :( amy advice or suggestions would be great

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/10/2014 7:13 am

Are you using the DKR products? Maybe try switching back to your other cleanser, see what happens. We recently discovered that a new face cleanser is likely responsible for my son's recent breakout, after doing a little research. So we switched back to his other one, which didn't give him any problems. It's not always easy to tell why your skin suddenly relapses, but sometimes you can pinpoint the cause and make the necessary change to get things moving in the right direction again. It happens to everyone so don't lose hope! :)

MemberMember
(@taylor-w)

Posted : 10/11/2014 1:41 pm

Are you using the DKR products? Maybe try switching back to your other cleanser, see what happens. We recently discovered that a new face cleanser is likely responsible for my son's recent breakout, after doing a little research. So we switched back to his other one, which didn't give him any problems. It's not always easy to tell why your skin suddenly relapses, but sometimes you can pinpoint the cause and make the necessary change to get things moving in the right direction again. It happens to everyone so don't lose hope!

yes i am using all DKR products except for the cleanser! that along side the BP just dried out my face waaay too much so i went towards something more moisturizing. even with the jojoba oil and AHA it didn't help with the dryness! i found another cleanser to use, though. today is my second day on it so we'll see if things start to turn around.