Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Taylor W

Has Anyone Else Experienced This?

I'm 3 months into the regimen & overall things are going well. I just have a lot of scarring/red marks all over my cheeks left. but what's really frustrating are brand new pimples that pop up out of no where! one day I think my skin will be looking GREAT & I wake up the next morning to find 3-4 new blemishes! it's really irritating and frustrating to wake up to and have to deal with all over again. and as soon as these ones go away a few days later more will pop up out of no where. is this normal? when will I start to STAY clear?? I'm doing the regimen exactly as I have been for the past 3 months.

How much BP are you using now?

I'm only using 1 pump. I was using 2 full pumps but my face was really drying out to I went to 1

Hm, any changes to your routine/life, detergents, added stress, different foods?

And maybe it'll just happen for a bit, I've been on the regimen for about 3-4 months and still breakout here and there. Though I've noticed that the more gentle I am with the application helps me, before I was a bit too rough I think. Hopefully you'll get more replies and suggestions from people who have gotten practically clear.

Hm, any changes to your routine/life, detergents, added stress, different foods?

And maybe it'll just happen for a bit, I've been on the regimen for about 3-4 months and still breakout here and there. Though I've noticed that the more gentle I am with the application helps me, before I was a bit too rough I think. Hopefully you'll get more replies and suggestions from people who have gotten practically clear.

I haven't done anything different routine wise since I've started the regimen. but I am a little rough with my skin so I will really try to be more gentle and see if that helps at all. I also just went back up to 2 pumps of BP & switched cleansers so well see!

It will be because you're only using 1 pump. You've now said you've gone to two pumps but I would advise that you only increase a little every few days, eg. apply 1.5 pumps at night, but only 1 pump in the morning for a few days and then slowly increase until you're applying 2 pumps twice a day. Once you are completely clear for a month or so, you can then attempt to drop (slowly) the amount of BP until you reach the level that keeps you clear (a bit of trial and error).

But I second what geeking says above, you need to be really gentle with your skin...its easy to start being a bit blase with the regimen but every little step/process plays its part.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

It will be because you're only using 1 pump. You've now said you've gone to two pumps but I would advise that you only increase a little every few days, eg. apply 1.5 pumps at night, but only 1 pump in the morning for a few days and then slowly increase until you're applying 2 pumps twice a day. Once you are completely clear for a month or so, you can then attempt to drop (slowly) the amount of BP until you reach the level that keeps you clear (a bit of trial and error).

But I second what geeking says above, you need to be really gentle with your skin...its easy to start being a bit blase with the regimen but every little step/process plays its part.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

thank you!! I will try that