Oily, Sensitive Acn...

Notifications
Clear all

Oily, Sensitive Acne-Prone Skin And Coconut Oil

MemberMember
(@mightyfall)

Posted : 10/03/2014 7:23 am

A few months ago after extensively researching coconut oil's benefits for skin and its anti-ageing properties, I decided to experiment with it. How wrong I was. Anyway, the breakout was so severe I couldn't even leave my house, and luckily it subsided.

I have oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin. Harsh cleansers seem to be the only thing resolving my oily crisis, but still drying out my face and gradually experiencing the sebum production peak throughout the day.

I'm a male and my hair is brittle and DRY. It's weak. Since coconut oil made me breakout badly on my face, will I experience the same thing using it on my scalp or any where else on my body? And does any one here have any recommendations to thicken and improve my hair? Thank you.

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 10/04/2014 7:57 pm

I'd maybe look up using castor oil on your scalp

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/05/2014 2:59 am

Beyond genetics, males typically experience thinning hair when their DHT (dihydrotestosterone) production is too high. One of the primary treatments for thinning hair is to reduce DHT.

MemberMember
(@goosy)

Posted : 10/06/2014 6:18 am

I have no acne any more because of using pure chimp super cleanser. It's natural and makes my skin clear and smooth.