Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZitsSuck21

Anything Else Needed For Leaky Gut?

It's been a while since I was on this! Anyways I'm currently healing heal my leaky gut/ digestive issues/ acne and was wondering if there is anything else I should start doing or incorporating into my diet. My diet looks like this;

2 cups of bone broth per day

2 probiotic capsules (only started a few weeks ago)

1 tablespoon of pysillium husks each morning

hlf teasp of triphala and neem after meals

1-2 allicin tablets per day

Gluten free sourdough bread

Gluten free cereals (ie- Buckwheat, GF muesli etc)

Soya/ Coconut milk

1 glass of freshly juiced veg per day (celery/apples/cucumber)

Chicken, fish, potatoes for dinner, little processed foods

1 tsp of glutamine powder (only every few days though)

I already know that even gluten free grains aren't healthy but I keep eating them because I would lose too much weight otherwise.

Do I need to eat more greens, and if so what are the best for acne?

I also can't eat homemade gluten free breads, scones etc, I just break out. Might be a grains intolerance?

Thanks for any help

Well since I'm seeing major improvements over the last few months I guess I'm going the right way about it eh? But you go and be a good boy now and take your accutane.

Well since I'm seeing major improvements over the last few months I guess I'm going the right way about it eh? But you go and be a good boy now and take your accutane.

I took accutane ten years ago, acne came back two weeks after the round ended. I'm clear now and don't have to use ANY acne medications, u mad brah?

What worked for you?

Good fatty acids, I take every day 5 capsules of natural factors rx omega-3 (3 grams of EPA and DHA), 3 capsules now foods super evening primrose oil (best and safest source of GLA) and 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.

It is also very important to reduce your omega-9 oleic acid intake to absolute minimum or else it won't work! Fish oils and evening primrose oils must be taken together, very important!I have noticed that if I take these fats every day and keep my oleic acid intake in minimum, it doesn't matter how many carbs or what not I eat, my skin stays perfect.

The whole idea why this works is because EPA&DHA and GLA reduces inflammation = less acne. Plus if you only eat those good fats that are clear and runny, not dark and cloudy like olive oil which is loaded in oleic acid, your sebum stays clear and free flowing and won't clog your pores and actually nurtures your skin and makes it stronger. I'm willing to bet that this method would get almost anyone clear, IF followed exactly as I said.

Edited by AthleteMan

Digestive enzymes can also help because they don't make leaky gut worse and can keep inflammation at bay.

Glutathione helps if you take it for about a month. I would avoid too many supplements while trying to heal your leaky gut because a leaky gut cannot fully digest too many supplements. Focus on a clean, anti-inflammatory diet for a few months.

What worked for you?

Good fatty acids, I take every day 5 capsules of natural factors rx omega-3 (3 grams of EPA and DHA), 3 capsules now foods super evening primrose oil (best and safest source of GLA) and 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.

It is also very important to reduce your omega-9 oleic acid intake to absolute minimum or else it won't work! Fish oils and evening primrose oils must be taken together, very important!I have noticed that if I take these fats every day and keep my oleic acid intake in minimum, it doesn't matter how many carbs or what not I eat, my skin stays perfect.

The whole idea why this works is because EPA&DHA and GLA reduces inflammation = less acne. Plus if you only eat those good fats that are clear and runny, not dark and cloudy like olive oil which is loaded in oleic acid, your sebum stays clear and free flowing and won't clog your pores and actually nurtures your skin and makes it stronger. I'm willing to bet that this method would get almost anyone clear, IF followed exactly as I said.

claims pseudo science on leaky gut.

posts his placebo routine.

*Mod Edit (AyeAye) - Abusive comment removed*