Notifications
Clear all

Soo.. I've Been Using The Regimen Almost 2 Months Now.

MemberMember
(@jimmy96)

Posted : 09/25/2014 10:21 pm

I will first say that I have been seeing a little improvements on the previous scars that were left behind and a bit of hyperpigmentation is starting to go away. I have very light/moderate acne.. just mainly old scarring.

One... Little problem is that I still tend to get a few pimples here and there and it is sooo damn annoying.

I just wanted to know, those who have done The Regimen in the past or currently doing so do you still see new pimples coming out here and there?

Is this normal? Any little tips & tricks to fix the issue while on The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/29/2014 8:59 am

I will first say that I have been seeing a little improvements on the previous scars that were left behind and a bit of hyperpigmentation is starting to go away. I have very light/moderate acne.. just mainly old scarring.

One... Little problem is that I still tend to get a few pimples here and there and it is sooo damn annoying.

I just wanted to know, those who have done The Regimen in the past or currently doing so do you still see new pimples coming out here and there?

Is this normal? Any little tips & tricks to fix the issue while on The Regimen?

I do get the occasional zit here and there, I can't really expect it because, hormones and that kinda stuff. But I used to have severe acne, so two or three showing up doesn't really bother me. But it is perfectly normal.

If you are concerned about it, try and revisit the regimen steps and see if you really are using enough product and the steps are as exact as you can get them,

MemberMember
(@matiastorresz)

Posted : 10/05/2014 8:53 pm

I'm about 1 month and a half using the regimen and now i have 6 new pimples around my face for the first time since i started it i dont know if it is because i used a new sunscreen that burned my face or i dont know but it's weird