Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItsChaz

My First Post

Hey my names will and i've been fighting acne for three straight years. It basically started when i graduated from high school, really wasn't eatting right or working out and it just hit me like a cold. Had everything from hard zits to white heads and horrible blackheads on my nose(i still have them) and to top it off really really oily skin. Then i went to the docs and dermatologist got meds and cream and it workes great and all of it was gone! . Then skip forward to last year the acne would be rare to nothing for months till december2013, i was eatting well, exercising and staying away from greasy foods till i went to philly for some korean noodles(yum). After that day it hit me like a hurricane and it was just forming all over the place, especially the right side of my face. Now i was thinking i should go back to the docs and get meds....but during all this my medicare coverage was dropped(still no health insurance) and so i looked up literally anything that can help from BP, to tea, salicylic acid, moisturizers, masks, diets, and now my diet contains pretty much contains 0 oil. Yet all of this I'm still getting acne and it's getting strangely weirder...

post-180757-0-03195200-1411607377_thumb.

post-180757-0-45074400-1411607394_thumb.

Just wondering what your current regimen is like and how long you've stuck with it? I find sometimes when using too many products all at once it makes my skin worse.