I Need Some Hope 🙁

Notifications
Clear all

I Need Some Hope 🙁

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 09/17/2014 8:20 pm

I was just getting to the point of being clear...then bam. I've had a cystic pimple on my nose for over a month now. Wasn't bohemian me too much until I got two new ones on either side of my nose last week. Tired of them just sitting on my face I went to pop them and only one of them was ready. Now the other two look awful.

I was a east relieved that I had no new acne on my face until bam. Just now I noticed not her new cystic pimple on my chin.

I'm at week 14. I was doing SO good. My complexion looks great. I was almost to the point of not wearing makeup and now I'm extremely sad. I'm scared that this will continue. And the thing is..I never used to have cystic acne.

I don't know what is going on? I did change to cetaphil cream so I'm going to change back although I hate the regimen moisturizer it looks awful with makeup over it and doesn't do anything for flaking!

What do I do now? I'm tired of hiding my face behind makeup. I want to feel pretty. I want to cry. It restrict what I eat just for my skin. Everything I do revolves around my skin. Acne has controlled my life. And I thought I finally found the fix and now I'm worried

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/18/2014 4:02 am

I feel for you. The rebounds get more and more frustrating. Cetaphil, for the record, has done awful things to some people's skin, including mine (read the reviews of it here on the Products part of the site.) We can't just live in fear and stop trying new products completely. At least now you know, no Cetaphil.

I decided to cheat on my anti-inflammatory diet: alcohol, sugar, italian meat and pasta, dairy (indian yogurt) to see what would happen. Two ripe zits happened, and 2x the t-zone oil (and I really wanted to go out with the guy this weekend, now I'm feeling like I shouldn't bother.) But now I know!

We know how to take care of these. It's keeping them from scarring now we have to worry about. And remember no one sees a couple pimples the way you do.