Aha+ Exploded In Fe...

Notifications
Clear all

Aha+ Exploded In Fedex Bag When I Opened It, Is It Safe To Use?

MemberMember
(@crumam)

Posted : 09/02/2014 4:06 pm

Got my aha+ 6oz today that i've been using for years, had trouble with shipping as it was last week, and then today when i opened the bag for fedex epxress it was exploded everywhere! I made sure to clean off the bottle and the cap, which wasn't even on the bottle, was rinsed off and cleaned and dried thororughly. After all this was said and done there is only about 20% left in the bottle, but i have nothing else to use for aha+ and I am breaking out! is it safe and sanitary to use what's left in the bottle after it exploded?

also I reodered for express again fora 16oz so maybe this won't happen with that, I pray to god!

please answer quickly as I need to use this tonight for my regimen

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 09/03/2014 9:03 am

I imagine what's left in the tube is okay to use, but please write to customer service and let them know what happened. @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org

MemberMember
(@cammylpy)

Posted : 09/03/2014 11:05 pm

I have the same problem. but mine is not that serious (exploded). I ordered the tube size. and using express service (reach me in 7 days).

The aha came out alot from the tube.. maybe 20%.. i haven started use aha yet. because just at my week 2 using the regimen. maybe they have to do something to the packaging especially for those who require far shipping (like me from malaysia). Im need a bulk order now so i can save the shipping cost but just worry about the EXPLODED..