How Long To Use Aha...

Notifications
Clear all

How Long To Use Aha+?

MemberMember
(@horsey310)

Posted : 08/19/2014 2:23 pm

How long do you continue using AHA+? Is a couple months enough, or do you keep applying it routinely after you're clear and mark-free?

I'm a couple weeks into the regimen and looking to order some AHA+ for my hyperpigmentation and I'm not sure if I'll need the 16oz. size or if the 6oz. will be enough. How long would each of these products last you?

Thanks! :)

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/22/2014 8:42 am

The benefits of AHA's only last while you use the product, so if you like your results you may want to continue for maintenance. Otherwise, it's up to you when you want to discontinue.

horsey310 liked
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/22/2014 10:26 pm

I love acne.org aha+ it's done great things for my skin. I didn't think I'd be using it as long as I have, but it makes my skin feel really good, smooth, bright, makes my skin look youthful again.

horsey310 liked
MemberMember
(@horsey310)

Posted : 08/23/2014 4:50 pm

Thanks guys! Sounds like I may be better off buying the large size.

MemberMember
(@hound)

Posted : 08/24/2014 8:29 am

I suggest getting the 6oz. This is an exfoliating product, a powerful one. Using it on a daily basis like the regimen will damage the skin. As Dan suggests it is best to apply it every three days or as a spot treatment, then you can see the results.

People were saying I look sunburnt when I used AHA daily, changing to every three days however, people were now complimenting my skin.

So because you wouldnt use this as often as the regimen, the 16oz size AHA may likely expire before fully used. Try the 6oz first and if you find yourself using a lot, then try the 16oz, I myself actually wouldnt mind a 4oz size of this product.

horsey310 liked
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/24/2014 2:18 pm

I suggest getting the 6oz. This is an exfoliating product, a powerful one. Using it on a daily basis like the regimen will damage the skin. As Dan suggests it is best to apply it every three days or as a spot treatment, then you can see the results.

People were saying I look sunburnt when I used AHA daily, changing to every three days however, people were now complimenting my skin.

So because you wouldnt use this as often as the regimen, the 16oz size AHA may likely expire before fully used. Try the 6oz first and if you find yourself using a lot, then try the 16oz, I myself actually wouldnt mind a 4oz size of this product.

I personally use Aha+ every night. If anything it's made my skin very even toned, I haven't had any redness caused by it. Are you using the AHA with the acne.org regimen? I think that using it daily along with the BP could give you the sunburnt look. Everyone's skin is different though so it is hard to know how one person will react to it.

Glad to hear you are getting good results from it! It's good to be getting compliments on your skin isn't it? I have 2 friends and 3 family members that all use the acne.org AHA since they saw the results I got from using it. It's really a great product.

Your correct saying that the AHA will likely expire before you use the whole 16oz bottle. If your not using the product daily I would go with the 6oz tube as well. Even the 6oz tube lasts a long time.

horsey310 liked
MemberMember
(@horsey310)

Posted : 08/29/2014 1:05 pm

Thanks a lot, Hound and Like Moonlight! I didn't realize AHA could expire. Thankfully I haven't ordered yet, so I'll start with the 6 oz as I am only in my 4th week of the Regimen and will probably only use it a couple times a week.