Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Moisturizer Made My Face Look Oily

MemberMember
(@fourteen)

Posted : 08/13/2014 8:54 am

Good day fellow Acne.org members

Today I received my Acne.org product , The Regimen kit ( flailing

post-412799-0-78990100-1407938057_thumb.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 08/22/2014 1:50 am

are you using a whole pump/finger length or more before moisturizer? - if you're already oily and not using a whole pump of BP that may be why you are still oily. I can't say for sure though, just a thought. I haven't had much experience with the regimen moistuzier - but I do find waiting about 20 minutes for it (cetaphil moisturizer, which use to make me very oily) to completely dry and sink in, then I don't have much oil. Also, maybe only use the regimen moisturizer at night, and the neutrogena during the day?

MemberMember
(@fourteen)

Posted : 08/23/2014 10:32 am

Hey, thanks for responding.

I do have oily skin. Now I 've used 1 and half pumps for PM regime, and I still finds the moisturizer left kind of oily look on my face. But it s not really a problem for me now as I do the regimen just like what you said, Neutrogena for AM regime, Acne.org for PM regime .

And if I used Acne.org moisturizer and for some reason I have to go out meeting people, I will just blotted with facial tissue to remove the excess oil.

Thanks again for responding, I'm on my 5th week of the regimen, now struggling with flaky skin.

Geeking liked