Using Bee Magic All...

Notifications
Clear all

Using Bee Magic All Purpose Cream As Moisturizer

MemberMember
(@urqueenbee)

Posted : 08/07/2014 11:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I started the regimen 3.5 weeks ago, and as you can predict I have redness and my face is very flaky. I started slow on the BP and went up to the recommended amount just today. My face is still itchy in certain areas but other areas are not itchy anymore.

Anyway, the thing the bothers me the most is the flakiness. I apply makeup before I go out. I can cover the acne marks with makeup but the flakiness sometimes even looks worse when I cover it with makeup. So I thought of using Bee Magic all purpose cream as a moisturizer because it significantly reduces my flaking. I would like some advice on using it as a moisturizer with the acne.org moisturizer. It is ok or will it interfere with the regimen.

The Ingredients of Bee Magic are:

Certified Organic by the CCOF Organic Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Honey, Propolis Extract, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly.

Thanks in advance :)

MemberMember
(@urqueenbee)

Posted : 08/16/2014 5:27 am

I used it anyways and will see the results

MemberMember
(@krisger686)

Posted : 02/16/2019 4:05 pm

Hi! What happened when you started using Mee magic, did it work or make you break out? I recently started using BP and my skin too is flakey and parched looking so I want to put bee magic on it. Would love your input!