Notifications
Clear all

Dim (Estroblock) And Irregular Period

MemberMember
(@mom2landj)

Posted : 07/30/2014 7:06 am

I've been taking DIM (Estroblock) for a couple months now. My acne is getting better though I still break out worst before my period and I'm certainly not clear. But I had really bad cystic acne and it is significantly better such that I can occasionally go without makeup and not feel too self conscious. My issue is that my periods have gone from clockwork to early or late and it's driving me crazy. I could always depend on it and mark the day of it's arrival but now it's just a guessing game. My tubes are tied but being a week late is still disconcerting. Does anyone else experience this side effect? Trying to figure out if it's the DIM or just my body changing. I'm 35 so I know it's not THE change but who knows what crazy things my body will do.

Also how long should I take Estroblock? I've read a few things that say it is not a good idea to take long term.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 07/30/2014 8:35 pm

I've been taking DIM (Estroblock) for a couple months now. My acne is getting better though I still break out worst before my period and I'm certainly not clear. But I had really bad cystic acne and it is significantly better such that I can occasionally go without makeup and not feel too self conscious. My issue is that my periods have gone from clockwork to early or late and it's driving me crazy. I could always depend on it and mark the day of it's arrival but now it's just a guessing game. My tubes are tied but being a week late is still disconcerting. Does anyone else experience this side effect? Trying to figure out if it's the DIM or just my body changing. I'm 35 so I know it's not THE change but who knows what crazy things my body will do.

Also how long should I take Estroblock? I've read a few things that say it is not a good idea to take long term.

Try taking less of it, or switch to plain DIM. My periods now come a bit earlier than before starting DIM, but they are still regular.

Just reduce the dosage (open the pill and spill some powder out) and see if that helps.

MemberMember
(@tshaneela)

Posted : 09/20/2015 5:28 am

Hi I've been taking estroblock for a month now and while it has helped my skin immensely my period is now a week late. I'm wondering if your period regulated after sometime or did it continue to be late/early while on the dim?

MemberMember
(@ankitaahuja)

Posted : 06/25/2017 9:17 pm

Please let me know if you all are still taking Estroblock/DIM for acne? and how is your periods? Thanks