Coming Off The Regi...

Notifications
Clear all

Coming Off The Regimen

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 07/29/2014 5:07 pm

I dot want to come off the Regimen completely but maybe just apply the bp once a day. Has anyone got any advice for this or done this before?

The regimen has definitely cleared up my skin, I'm just sick of the dry skin and if I don't have dry skin it's because I've have shiny skin from all the moisturiser.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/31/2014 1:37 am

Yes, I reduced my BP application to night time only once I had become completely clear. I worked my way down gradually though, so twice a day every 2nd day and then twice a day every 3rd day and so on until I was only applying it at night.

Just reduce slowly and see how your skin reacts. Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 08/06/2014 2:35 pm

Yes, I reduced my BP application to night time only once I had become completely clear. I worked my way down gradually though, so twice a day every 2nd day and then twice a day every 3rd day and so on until I was only applying it at night.

Just reduce slowly and see how your skin reacts. Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for the great advice.

How did reducing the regimen work for you?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 08/06/2014 3:36 pm

I've been using the bp only once a day from the very beggining. I started on mid march and i am clear since mid may. Today my face cant tell it had acne just three months ago. My routine now is just the use of bp, not all the regimen steps, and in a very small amount, equal to the amount of eye cream. I put it at night.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/07/2014 12:45 am

Just reduce slowly and see how your skin reacts. Good luck!

Thanks for the great advice.

How did reducing the regimen work for you?

Reducing BP went well for me and I remained clear for a year. I no longer follow the regimen now, but use epiduo. After an initial backward step in my skin for a few months I got clear again and remain clear by applying a tiny amount of epiduo each night.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/07/2014 8:44 pm

I dot want to come off the Regimen completely but maybe just apply the bp once a day. Has anyone got any advice for this or done this before?

The regimen has definitely cleared up my skin, I'm just sick of the dry skin and if I don't have dry skin it's because I've have shiny skin from all the moisturiser.

First how long have you been on the regimen for?

I started using the regimen just once a day at night at my 6 months mark when i got clear.

Its been going well i have no complains.

Reduce the amount u use overtime like what the others said & u should be good to go.

Now its been more than a year - & i dont use the treatment every night. whenever im lazy i just use the AHA as a moisturizer and have a good night rest.

I've noticed whenever i use the AHA as a moisturizer it really helps ..its like my face is perfect ..not too oily nor dry so try it at nights - like once every week ..