Stay 100% Clear And...

Notifications
Clear all

Stay 100% Clear And Prevent Bleaching Of Clothes - Only Do Regimen At Night?

MemberMember
(@acnedefeater)

Posted : 07/18/2014 3:30 pm

Has anyone remained clear by only doing the Regimen once per day at night and substituting AHA for BP in the morning? I'm 100% clear with the Regimen twice per day, but refuse to ruin more shirts with BP.

I'm ready to only use BP at night, but wanted to see if anyone else has remained 100% clear.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/18/2014 4:09 pm

i have never had any bp bleach my clothes because its on my face and it dries on my there so i dont know how you have these problems ?

care to explain

MemberMember
(@acnedefeater)

Posted : 07/18/2014 7:15 pm

I'm not the only one with the bleaching problem. If you search 'bleach' in the search area you will see hundreds of posts dealing with this very issue.

I want to maintain clear skin but can't ruin $600+ worth of shirts. There has to be a substitute that won't bleach and I'm going to give AHA a shot.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/18/2014 9:43 pm

I'm not the only one with the bleaching problem. If you search 'bleach' in the search area you will see hundreds of posts dealing with this very issue.

I want to maintain clear skin but can't ruin $600+ worth of shirts. There has to be a substitute that won't bleach and I'm going to give AHA a shot.

thats not what i asked though , im asking how do you get it to become bleached ? do you wipe your face with your shirt or something ?

MemberMember
(@acnedefeater)

Posted : 07/19/2014 2:44 pm

No, why would I wipe my face with my shirt? That would just get the BP on my shirt and ruin it.

For some reason, only the area inside my collar and around the top button gets bleached. It's the same spot every single time.

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/20/2014 10:59 pm

I have seen posts about the bleaching as well, although I have never experienced it. I just washed my hands once after applying BP and did not touch my face at all.

To answer your question, I did BP twice a day and since it made my skin so dry, I decreased to only at night, and my skin responded better. It made it less red and dry and still did its job. Unfortunately, the once a day does not work for many people, so I wouldn't risk it. Maybe take an old towel and wrap it around the collar of your shirts till the BP is dry? Then it bleaches the towel and not your shirt.

MemberMember
(@wowcmon)

Posted : 07/23/2014 11:52 am

Never had any bp bleach my clothes. Dunno wht u talking about.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 07/23/2014 12:23 pm

Yeap.. This stuff is bleaching. I am acne free from may by using bp only at night and less amount than my eye cream. My face is now as it was before my acne burst, but towels and pillows are bleached. I dont use the aha step. I just put pure vitamin a in capsule on my faded red marks.

MemberMember
(@acnedefeater)

Posted : 07/28/2014 12:33 pm

I've decided I'm just going to apply BP on my left and right temples, my forehead and my nose during the day and do the full regimen at night. That way it becomes virtually impossible for any part of my face which has BP on it to rub against my shirt collars. I am EXTREMELY careful to not wipe my face with my shirts.

I am definitely concerned about keeping my cheeks clear because I used to have breakouts there, but fortunately I haven't had a breakout on my cheek for a very long time and hopefully it will stay that way even with BP only once per day.