Notifications
Clear all

Acne,eczema, Or Seb Derm? Pics ...

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 07/10/2014 1:36 am

Do you think I have seb derm? Dermatologist said it's acne comedonica, but this redness under my nose looks a lot like seb derm,except I dont have yellow flakes and my skin does not itch. I also think it may be eczema because I have a red area on my arms, it gets worse during the winter, right now it's under control, not even noticable.

I've asked 2 dermatologist and both of them said that I have acne comedonica. Acne do not bother me, redness does.

The second picture isnt mine, thats only how it looks when it's bad.

Also, my acne usually get better during summer.

post-408173-0-12440000-1404974089_thumb.

post-408173-0-09975500-1404974147_thumb.

MemberMember
(@goosy)

Posted : 07/16/2014 7:30 am

I have used pure chimp super cleanser to solve an acne problem.

Maybe you should try it to solve your skin problems.

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 07/18/2014 7:06 am

So you also think this is acne?

Thanks for your suggestion.

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 07/21/2014 3:07 pm

Bump, need more opinions.

MemberMember
(@krabb)

Posted : 07/23/2014 7:46 am

It looks like acne, being in your place, I'd try pure chimp super cleanser to get rid of this skin problem.

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 07/23/2014 3:19 pm

Thanks guys! I only use the cleanser? Without any other creams, etc...?

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 07/25/2014 12:22 pm

Is that cleanser legit? I havent found many reviews on the internet. Will it reduce redness?

MemberMember
(@tyler-r)

Posted : 07/29/2014 9:59 pm

Looks like acne on top of another condition, maybe seb derm or rosacea or eczema. Kind of looks similar to my face but I don't get whiteheads on my cheeks just blackheads and weird rosacea bumps. Maybe you irritated your face by using too many products? My acne also doesn't bother me, it's the surrounding redness that does. Ever notice those people with some acne but otherwise smooth, light, clear skin? Acne doesn't look bad on them at all.

Fuck that pure chimp cleanser for now, people that comment one line answers aren't usually reliable.

-Try raw, unrefined coconut oil as a moisturizer, just slather a couple drops on after washing face. And

-Raw, unrefined honey as a mask or overnight spot treatment...Won't do much for whiteheads but might help with redness, big pimples.

Also, how old are you?

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 07/31/2014 5:07 am

Looks like acne on top of another condition, maybe seb derm or rosacea or eczema. Kind of looks similar to my face but I don't get whiteheads on my cheeks just blackheads and weird rosacea bumps. Maybe you irritated your face by using too many products? My acne also doesn't bother me, it's the surrounding redness that does. Ever notice those people with some acne but otherwise smooth, light, clear skin? Acne doesn't look bad on them at all.

Fuck that pure chimp cleanser for now, people that comment one line answers aren't usually reliable.

-Try raw, unrefined coconut oil as a moisturizer, just slather a couple drops on after washing face. And

-Raw, unrefined honey as a mask or overnight spot treatment...Won't do much for whiteheads but might help with redness, big pimples.

Also, how old are you?

Hopefully it's only acne, but I'm suspicious.

Probably I irritated my face beacuse I really used alot of products, without even looking at the ingredients.

Too late, I already ordered pure chimp. I think it may be good because its contains natural ingredients. So I'll try that out and see how it goes.

I'm 16.

MemberMember
(@tyler-r)

Posted : 07/31/2014 3:48 pm

Just stop using chemical products if you think that is what caused your irritation. You're still going through puberty so if I were you I would work on eliminating the acne first and see if the redness doesn't subside with it. Have you heard of vitamin b5 for acne? Lots of pubescent teens have success with it.

MemberMember
(@zeke11)

Posted : 08/01/2014 2:28 am

Just stop using chemical products if you think that is what caused your irritation. You're still going through puberty so if I were you I would work on eliminating the acne first and see if the redness doesn't subside with it. Have you heard of vitamin b5 for acne? Lots of pubescent teens have success with it.

I will try. I will use only natural cleansers and the therapy dermatologist proscribed. I will look into Vitamin b5.

Thanks for your help.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 11/20/2014 8:23 pm

I think that you should go with what the dermatologist gave you by now.

Ask him for a cleanser to use while you are doing the acne treatment.

Before you use anything else , you have to let your doctor know,that includes vitamins or any other supplement because if you are talking prescription medications oreven if you are not.

If the prescriptions that the dermatologist gave you ,doesn't give you results within 1 month ,what I meant was ,if your condition doesn't improve,since your condition doesn't look that bad .

I mean , if you happen to have acne, plus any other condition, like eczema,seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea ,dermatologist usually prescribe other things for those conditions,mostly for the redness,but beware that those prescriptions will take care of the redness and itchiness but not the pimples.