Notifications
Clear all

The Actual Cause Of Acne

MemberMember
(@teenacnebodybuilding)

Posted : 07/02/2014 2:48 pm

Ok so I posted something about Masturbation a couple days ago feel free to check it out. Anyways, today i came across something and i found out what the actual cause of acne is. Most people would say its oily skin or dirty skin, and yes these are factors, but take a look at homeless people. most of them dont bathe or wash their face that often they eat what they have to which isnt always the healthiest, and theyre face is relatively dirty, yet some of them dont even have ONE SPOT. Why? you ask? well this is all because of "hyperkeratinization" I have yet to fully understand what this is but it happens with the hair follicles that constantly shed dead skin which clogs the pores and leads to acne. I just started research on this so feel free to comment what you know about this and if you know how to impede this process.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/02/2014 5:44 pm

Ok so I posted something about Masturbation a couple days ago feel free to check it out. Anyways, today i came across something and i found out what the actual cause of acne is. Most people would say its oily skin or dirty skin, and yes these are factors, but take a look at homeless people. most of them dont bathe or wash their face that often they eat what they have to which isnt always the healthiest, and theyre face is relatively dirty, yet some of them dont even have ONE SPOT. Why? you ask? well this is all because of "hyperkeratinization" I have yet to fully understand what this is but it happens with the hair follicles that constantly shed dead skin which clogs the pores and leads to acne. I just started research on this so feel free to comment what you know about this and if you know how to impede this process.

its genetics bro , who says homeless people cant get acne ?

sure there are other factors that cause acne

diet,being clean , bacteria cause who touching your face or etc , hormonal , also things you put on your face

lately i been using cerave hydrating cleanser instead of the daily regular acid type of cleanser and that made a huge difference alone for healthy skin

MemberMember
(@harry1993)

Posted : 07/02/2014 5:50 pm

Are you a doctor or do you just pretend to be?

MemberMember
(@teenacnebodybuilding)

Posted : 07/02/2014 6:49 pm

Are you a doctor or do you just pretend to be?

just pretend

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/02/2014 8:28 pm

You could save a lot of time in your research if you clicked on the pinned GoodThings thread.