Mild Acne

MemberMember
(@lisav01)

Posted : 06/26/2014 6:10 pm

Hoping to get some advice!

Ive had acne almost my entire life. It started in elementary school and followed me out of high school. Finally in college I made the choice to go on Accutane.

Accutane did clear up my acne but it did NOT keep it away for as long as I was hoping. A couple months after and I started to break out yet again. The break outs were small, and still have not reached as bad as it was before Accutane but Im worried it is headed that way.

Right now I would consider my acne to be very mild. I am wondering if Acne.org is a good choice to use or if it will irritate and cause my break outs to get a lot worse.

Any tips?

MemberMember
(@happylolly)

Posted : 12/30/2014 11:19 am

Well, as I see it, there are two ways to handle this.

1. You start a search after a new product that will keep your acne at bay. This means a long period of searching something that might work now but not in 6 months time. It could also lead to irritation which could lead to more inflamation hence more acne.

But if you are looking for a product, I think that the Acne.org regimen sounds reliable.

2. You could try a caveman regimen, a water only regimen or another natural regimen of your choice.

The only problem here is that, perhabs - only perhabs - your skin won't react well to it. Most people experience a healing period, where their skin breaks out and so on, but after that it gets much better, and some even end up acne-free.

But there also people, where it just gets worse without getting better at any point. But I think it is worth trying!

Good Luck!

Lolly