2Nd Week On Regimen...

Notifications
Clear all

2Nd Week On Regimen - Is It Okay To Reduce To Once A Day?

MemberMember
(@angel77)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:29 am

Hi All,

I started my acne.org regimen exactly two weeks back and my face it really itchy and dry. Also the moisturizer makes me break out and it makes my face really oily. I have extra super oily face.

I had severe acne and I have done almost everything there is. I have had severe and cystic acne since 2008. I'm a 27 year old girl.

Laser treatment, antibiotics, medication lotions and creams, face wash, diane35, extractions you name it, I have done it. I'm also on a non milk, fish, meat diet at the moment. Just to control my acne.I also work out and swim like once a week. (No dandruff or back acne. Only on the face i have acne.)

Until my regimen arrives, I started using neutrogina face wash for oily skin, and the salicylic acid that face wash had actually cleared me up. So when I started the acne.org regimen, I really didn't have any cystic acne or any acne on my face.

Regimen is okay so far only that I broke out with 3 cystic acne modules on my cheeks. And the moisturizer makes my face super oily. And BP makes it dry and itchy I think, I have very sensitive skin. So I feel using it twice a day is too much for my face.

I'm going to do it only at night. excluding the moisturizer. Has anyone tried using it this way or had the same problems?

Please let me know your suggestions and experiences. Really appreciate it. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 06/28/2014 12:25 am

Moved to the regimen forum

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 06/28/2014 2:43 pm

I use it only at night because when I did twice my face was reeeeeeeeeed, been months like this and it's working, only 1 tiny pimple atm.

MemberMember
(@angel77)

Posted : 06/30/2014 4:50 am

I use it only at night because when I did twice my face was reeeeeeeeeed, been months like this and it's working, only 1 tiny pimple atm.

Thank you for the reply AldoMG!

Yeah I also switched to once a night. And it seems to be working fine. When I use it twice a day it was all itchy, wrinkly and I was totally at unease. Glad to hear that you are doing okay. I hope that It will work for me aswl. I'm on the 4th week now. 🙂