Questions About Wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Questions About Working Out And Discoloration

MemberMember
(@nlg23)

Posted : 06/25/2014 1:25 am

I was on the Regimen for a while and then stopped using it. I am curious about going back on it because my face is struggling. But first, I need help with the reasons I stopped using it.

1. I work out every day in the middle of the day. I can't figure out how to make this work with the regimen. Tried using it three times a day, which felt like a waste and like it was over-drying my skin. Tried waiting until after I worked out to apply it but then there weren't 8 hours between the two applications. Any advice?

2. There is a line of discoloration at the top of my cheek till today caused by the BP. Anyone have this experience or know what to do about it?

3. I obviously don't use the regimen on my eye region but that area gets so painfully dry when I'm on the regimen. I smother my eyes in coconut oil before bed to help with this issues and it temporarily soothes but the dryness is still there. Anyone else struggle with this and have tips?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:00 pm

Number 3 happens to me, the area around my eyes gets flaky ew.

But it's only like 1 time every 2 weeks or so

MemberMember
(@chin0)

Posted : 06/28/2014 11:20 am

You use the Regimen 3x a day?? Well, I just started on the Regimen and on the instructions it clearly says to use it ONLY twice daily. Since you started again, I believe you should start out with pea size amount of BP as it states on the instruction. So use less BP to see if it fixes the discoloration. Also, apply two full-size pump of moisturizer after finishing applying BP and letting it dry first.