Struggling With The...

Notifications
Clear all

Struggling With The Regimen

MemberMember
(@k-fitz55)

Posted : 06/23/2014 12:12 pm

I have been on the regimen for 2 months now and I am having a hard time. My skin has not improved and is very VERY dry. The problem is I can't seem to get past even just a half pump of benzoyl peroxide without my face becoming crusty and dry. Is there something I am doing wrong? I know to not start so fast but I figured that just a half pump of BP was the slowest I could possibly start. I have been waiting for my skin to adjust but it has been 2 months and so far there are no signs of it getting used to my treatment.

I follow the regimen precisely and use A LOT of moisturizer. Anywhere from 6-9 pumps of moisturizer and about 12 drops of jojoba a day and I still remain dry. Is the regimen just not for me? Or is there something I should be doing differently?

Please help!

MemberMember
(@ceruleancity)

Posted : 06/23/2014 3:09 pm

wow half a pump? that's actually a lot to start off with x: I personally started with a pea sized amount so my skin could adjust.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 06/23/2014 3:26 pm

Crusting could be a sign of allergy. If your skin is as irritated as you said, you should probably discontinue and see your doctor for advice on whether you are having an adverse reaction.