Notifications
Clear all

Acv,garlic,and Lemon Water?

MemberMember
(@happinesslove)

Posted : 06/13/2014 4:48 pm

Hey so I posted my first topic on lemon and the the effect it has topically.(just to warn you lemon will damage your skin if used topically) but I also started drinking lemon water which help a lot.but now I'm going two eat to cloves not bulbs of garlic a day, drink to tablespoons of acv diluted in water for two weeks and also only apply acv on my skin for two weeks and see if I have any result.I'll try to update almost everyday and let you guys know if it clears my acne or just makes it worse.BTW I have acne on my forehead ,on my left cheek and a little bit like one or two on my right cheek.oh and I'm a teenager

: )

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/13/2014 5:43 pm

One acid irritated your skin so you are now going to put another acid on your skin? You have to dilute the ACV just like you should have with the lemon juice. A lot. As in a little ACV in your water, or better yet green tea.

MemberMember
(@happinesslove)

Posted : 06/14/2014 9:39 am

Well I stopped putting acv on my face but I'm still drinking it my faces looks like it has a bit of glow my pimples look less angry too lol but I'm going to be applying one potato mask a night for two months and see the results : )