Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kermit1515

Can Only Get Hold Of 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

I live in the UK and can only find concentrations of 5% benzoyl peroxide and 10%. 2.5% is unheard of round here. And I don't want to fork out loads of money for the delivery for the acne.org products. Now that my 5% of benzoyl peroxide has run out, I can't find any more, it seems to be discontinued! 10% seems to the only thing on the shelves now, which is annoying as it's extremely drying and I can't follow the regimen precisely.

Is it possible to use the 10% benzoyl peroxide with the regimen? As it actually seems to be making my face worse at the moment.

Well you should try to call all drug stores in your area to see if they have 5%, there might be one around there.

Personally I haven't tried 10%.

for the regimen you really need 2.5 if you use 10 it will really dry your face up. i would recommend ordering offline for the 2.5%.

I live in the UK and thats what I had to do, the regimen wont be effective using 5 or 10% BP.

I personally started with 5% on the regimen and it was waaaaay to drying for me. Please don't use 10% because that will just be painful. Try looking online for some 2.5%. That really is the ideal percentage to use.