Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tpindell

Whats The Point With The Cleanser?

i dont get why acne.org gives us the same amount of cleanser as the BP and the moisteriser, you need WAY more cleanser then the other 2. I think they want us to finish the cleanser fast and then we are forced to buy it again+we pay for shipping again.

i am using less then 1 pump of cleanser, which is less then half of the suggester dosage, and still its way more then the other 2, which i use a lot.

You can buy only the product it finishes. I agree on the commercial thing, but you can buy only the treatment and use otc cleanser and moisturizer. The bp is doing the whole work and buying it solo i guess it is more affordable!

You can buy only the product it finishes. I agree on the commercial thing, but you can buy only the treatment and use otc cleanser and moisturizer. The bp is doing the whole work and buying it solo i guess it is more affordable!

I know i can but cleanser seperately, but the shipping costs something (espacially in my country).