Notifications
Clear all

Can't Catch A Break

MemberMember
(@aleigh)

Posted : 05/17/2014 11:41 pm

I've been on solodyn for a few months, tried doxy but that have me a crazy neck rash. Anyways recently I've had these stupid blind pimples on my lip line. So I of course try to push them out and I break the skin so now it's red and peely and just won't heal. I know I'm a picker and should leave it alone but I am so self conscious with my acne and I'm just so frustrated. All I use is the benzefoam with solodyn. At night I use poly sporon to help it heal. Any help will do! The pic is shiny sorry have poly on it ugh looks nasty.

post-397616-0-33205400-1400388107_thumb.

post-397616-0-33205400-1400388107_thumb.

MemberMember
(@sgreenta)

Posted : 05/18/2014 1:33 am

I've been on solodyn for a few months, tried doxy but that have me a crazy neck rash. Anyways recently I've had these stupid blind pimples on my lip line. So I of course try to push them out and I break the skin so now it's red and peely and just won't heal. I know I'm a picker and should leave it alone but I am so self conscious with my acne and I'm just so frustrated. All I use is the benzefoam with solodyn. At night I use poly sporon to help it heal. Any help will do! The pic is shiny sorry have poly on it ugh looks nasty.

w

Hi, Aleigh.

Are you sure that isn't a cold sore?

MemberMember
(@aleigh)

Posted : 05/18/2014 10:06 am

It was a white head that had pus so I'm

Positive. I had the same thing in the middle of my nose. I get these cysts and I try to pop them and it becomes a mess

MemberMember
(@sgreenta)

Posted : 05/20/2014 1:05 am

It was a white head that had pus so I'm

Positive. I had the same thing in the middle of my nose. I get these cysts and I try to pop them and it becomes a mess

Hi, Aleigh

Have you tried the regimen at all? It could really help you. I had terrible acne. The regimen is the only thing that has worked for me. Couldn't hurt to try. 🙂 good luck.