6 Weeks Of Regimen,...

Notifications
Clear all

6 Weeks Of Regimen, It's Still Burns

MemberMember
(@reminiscence)

Posted : 05/03/2014 11:23 pm

Hi folks.

I've been using the regimen for 6 weeks, and I have seen improvements for my skin and I'm really happy with it (although I'm still experiencing breakouts, but it's small and less noticeable)

However, I don't know why but everytime I put BP on the morning, it burns a lot and it causes redness although it will calm down 10-20 mins later (the redness will subside in 30-60 mins). What's more, "sometimes" every morning I go shower, my face stings and feels itchy a bit when the water glides over my face although it will gone in 1-2 mins. its freaking water, not BP

It happens on the morning, but on the "evening" I don't feel anything whenever I shower or put generous amount of BP. It's really weird right? Has anyone experiencing this? I have been using it for 6 weeks so my skin should be able to tolerate the BP now :( Or is it normal? Since despite of those things, my skin is improving.

P.S.

Oh yea, on the very first week I put too much BP (i know, it's wrong) and it caused severe redness and stuff when i woke up. So, I decreased the amount according to the recommended one at night but I didn't skip a single day, so I just soldier it through but with less amount. Idk if it links to my current problem, but maybe it helps to solve it.