Notifications
Clear all

Why Am I Like This, I Need Help

MemberMember
(@monstersinyourhead)

Posted : 04/23/2014 11:51 am

I had a really really bad breakout about a year ago and it healed with ACV. But recently, I've been living in constant fear and anxiety that my skin will turn back worse again. I'm trying my best to not think about it but it's really difficult. I know for a fact that stress is the main cause of my acne because before i had that horrendous breakout last year, i had severe anxiety. I'm just so anxious and every minute of the day, i would run to the bathroom and see if it's gotten any worse. It is affecting my whole life and my sleep. I can't seem to sleep and i have nightmares, i also wake up first thing in the morning and rush to the bathroom to check if it's gotten any worse. I do noticed that, after feeling my anxiety coming back, my skin has been really red, inflamed and oily! The oil is ridiculous. It freaks me out because i just think of how the oil would clog my pores and i'm just over thinking everything. What should i do? I'm such a mess. Please give me some advice. I tried meditating, yoga and breathing but it seems to make my anxiety WORSE. Also, i can't exercise because i'm too tired and i have no energy. My sleep quality is so bad that i wake up feeling bloated and more tired than ever. I eat a good diet, i don't eat diary, i limit my gluten and sugar and i drink green smoothies, eat a lot of veggies and stuff like that. It's just the stress. I am freaking out and i feel like mt heart is jumping out of my chest. I also have one more question which i really really hope you can help me figure out. Will drinking alcohol trigger my anxiety? I drank quiet a lot, about 2 times a week and had maybe 3/4 shots each times. Do you think the after effect is causing my anxiety? Is my liver stressed? What should i do? I am so confused.....

Please help me out!

MemberMember
(@hockeyfan99)

Posted : 04/23/2014 4:17 pm

The only thing I think about when I get stressed out is that no matter how much I wish, get angry and give up my acne won't go away. So I might as well go out and enjoy life because like I said nothing I can say or do will rid me of the pimples.

Also I think drinking does effect your face. Just drink every once in a while

Also you said yourself it you get stressed out you seem to have breakouts so just take a breather because it will make it worse

MemberMember
(@monstersinyourhead)

Posted : 04/24/2014 1:05 am

The only thing I think about when I get stressed out is that no matter how much I wish, get angry and give up my acne won't go away. So I might as well go out and enjoy life because like I said nothing I can say or do will rid me of the pimples.

Also I think drinking does effect your face. Just drink every once in a while

Also you said yourself it you get stressed out you seem to have breakouts so just take a breather because it will make it worse

I try to live my life, but i'm always so preoccupied with these thoughts, which prevents me from living my life. It's a viscous cycle and i am going insane. For example, even when driving, i would get distracted with these thoughts and that is dangerous because i could have killed myself. I'll try not to stress out but i keep on over thinking. I keep on thinking how powerful my brain is and i'm afraid of it! When ever i "convince" myself that it's okay, the next minute, i'm back to my old habits again...this is so frustrating.

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 04/24/2014 8:02 am

I wonder if you were me lol, you even don't have acne now but you worry your look so much. I can relate your "bad breakout" and your fear that it will turn back. But it's strange that you can't be happy now. I think your focus is wrong. Try to focus into something interesting. You have many options don't you since your skin now acne free. Be Glad for that!

MemberMember
(@monstersinyourhead)

Posted : 04/25/2014 2:19 pm

I wonder if you were me lol, you even don't have acne now but you worry your look so much. I can relate your "bad breakout" and your fear that it will turn back. But it's strange that you can't be happy now. I think your focus is wrong. Try to focus into something interesting. You have many options don't you since your skin now acne free. Be Glad for that!

I'm trying but i just get stressed out because the fact that i am stressed out which makes it even worse. My acne is getting a bit worse, which makes me freak out because i feel like its coming back...which makes me uneasy. I try to just live my life and "forget" about it but when i'm out, im miserable and i just cant wait to get home....and then when i do get home, i cry.........a lot 🙁