Notifications
Clear all

Natural Treatments To Help Heal Scarring

MemberMember
(@roseoralilly)

Posted : 04/22/2014 9:03 am

I know this isn't really the proper place for this but I fear most people in the 'scar' section will just be really negative about what I have to ask.

Do I have noticed some indented scarring in the last month. I don't know how long its been there, as I said I only just noticed it, maybe its only just as recent.

The dents are all still red too...maybe this means they're still healing (?) They seem to be shallow rolling scars (this is my classification only)

I was wondering what I could do to help the healing process...

I do believe I have caught them early and they're still healing somewhat so I do think I can help them, maybe reduce their appearance. Maybe clear them all together if I am lucky.

I would like any advice anyone has.

Thankyou very very much

MemberMember
(@toxicblondy)

Posted : 04/22/2014 2:31 pm

I know this isn't really the proper place for this but I fear most people in the 'scar' section will just be really negative about what I have to ask.

Do I have noticed some indented scarring in the last month. I don't know how long its been there, as I said I only just noticed it, maybe its only just as recent.

The dents are all still red too...maybe this means they're still healing (?) They seem to be shallow rolling scars (this is my classification only)

I do believe I have caught them early and they're still healing somewhat so I do think I can help them, maybe reduce their appearance. Maybe clear them all together if I am lucky.

Thankyou very very much

Apparently Manuka Honey is supposed to be a good natural remedy for scarring and something really nice for your face in general apparently, do some research on that

🙂

Also there is a company called MyChelle, I have not used it in awhile, but I saw it in whole foods the other week and apparently their pumpkin mask and etc. are good for acne scarring

Deep scars will heal with time

MemberMember
(@roseoralilly)

Posted : 04/22/2014 5:39 pm

Thankyou very very much

Apparently Manuka Honey is supposed to be a good natural remedy for scarring and something really nice for your face in general apparently, do some research on that

Also there is a company called MyChelle, I have not used it in awhile, but I saw it in whole foods the other week and apparently their pumpkin mask and etc. are good for acne scarring

Deep scars will heal with time

Thank you

I will certainly do some research on what you've suggested.