5Th Week, Things Ge...

Notifications
Clear all

5Th Week, Things Getting Worse!

MemberMember
(@najibla)

Posted : 04/22/2014 4:32 am

Hi,

I am on the 5th week of the regiment that I am following consistently!

Before starting the regimen, I had no zits really, just one or two on my forehead that pop every week, but that was disturbing already.

Now that I am on the regiment, unfortunately, things have been up and down! Just a week earlier for example, my face was pretty good, no new zits were forming, but this week I have like 4 cystic pimples on my forehead, and some forming in some areas where I dont usually break out!

Is this normal? Is it purging? I just ordered a new pack of the regimen because I dont want to quit at this stage..

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 04/22/2014 8:44 am

The first few months can feel like a roller coaster ride with breakouts and clearing but usually by the third month most people are clearing up nicely if used as precisely. Here's the typical "what to expect" http://www.acne.org/regimen#expected-improvements

Hope that helps!

MemberMember
(@najibla)

Posted : 04/22/2014 10:31 am

The first few months can feel like a roller coaster ride with breakouts and clearing but usually by the third month most people are clearing up nicely if used as precisely. Here's the typical "what to expect" http://www.acne.org/regimen#expected-improvements

Hope that helps!

Thanks for replying! I have already checked that. Is it normal though that I am having pimples that are way bigger than I ever had? and in some areas that were not infected before?

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 04/25/2014 12:30 am

Yes, its all part of the clearing up process. I think that it is getting rid of the pimples that were lurking in areas that you didn't notice. Definitely keep up with the regimen, it really works wonders.

MemberMember
(@braa1101)

Posted : 04/26/2014 1:25 am

As weird as it sounds, pimples can be a good thing when in the first few months of the regimen, it's the face's way of clearing out all of that crud that's inside the skin. Just be patient and you'll like the results!