Notifications
Clear all

Self Sabotage

MemberMember
(@5ive)

Posted : 04/20/2014 8:24 am

I basically know what causes my acne, yet I continually fall off the train. My skin always gets better once I stick to what I know works for me. I am clear for months. Then I tell myself that I can slip up, and slip up some more. Next thing you know I am faced with a huge breakout.

It's especially bad because my acne is very much diet related. So I always breakout around the holidays and in the Winter when I get depressed and want to eat comfort food. I am having a lot of trouble sticking to a low-GI diet. :(

MemberMember
(@hockeyfan99)

Posted : 04/20/2014 3:31 pm

I get this to. When I drink liquor and eat fast food. I can avoid fast food though but I am turning 19 soon and I am in Canada so I will be able to drink soon and I am stressing out. I want to go out with friends and stuff but it's hard for me to decide if it's worth it or not.

MemberMember
(@5ive)

Posted : 04/20/2014 9:50 pm

Thanks for the reply! It's pretty crazy we live in this society where are all of our triggers are so easily accessible. I gave up alcohol almost 2 years ago. I have a problem that once I start something, I don't know when to stop. This goes with everything including dairy and sugar. So it's best for me to cut it out!

MemberMember
(@faceandlms)

Posted : 04/23/2014 1:15 pm

I got facezoned by a girl (She lead me on and didnt tell me she found my face/skin/hairline unnatractive.

Yesterday I downed a medium mushroom pizza and 10 donuts.