Does This Happen To...

Notifications
Clear all

Does This Happen To Anyone Else?

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 04/12/2014 11:08 pm

people here claim how much oily thier skin is, but if thier problem is just that thier skin is getting oily because of that they are very lucky in my mind.

the oiliness itself is nothing. sure, my skin is so oily that even when i took accutane i almost never used moistorizer. im so oily that my blocked pores has blocked pores.

people ask me if im sick or i just ran or did some sport.

but to me it also causes by far the worst thing that can happen to a person - my insane oilness causses these small hard white pointy clusters of sebum to very slowly emerge from my skin on my nose and cheeks, i can either pull it out or wait some monthes for it to be released on its own, but the result with be the same: a scar and another one will soon enough grow again and makes things even worse... to no end.

i hope you dont need me explaining what happens to somebodys face after several years of this or why its the worst thing that can happen to a person.

im starting to think im the only one having this because ive seen alot of people with acne and never seen them with that shitty thing, but maybe they had it in a much smaller scale, like only little on the nose and not alot all over the nose and cheeks so i didnt notice.

so, does anyone else have this thing? and is there anything can be done about it?( im pretty damn sure no, cuz i tried everything )

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 05/06/2014 11:58 am

i guess i expected to much from this forum to get a reply. worthless forum.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 05/25/2014 3:54 am

My answer to your question is yes.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 05/27/2014 12:17 am

Have you tried changing your diet, running the products you use on your face through cosDNA, or using chemical exfoliation?

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 06/05/2014 8:18 am

Yes.