Notifications
Clear all

Permanent Chest Pimples?

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 04/09/2014 6:57 pm

Hey guys, I never come on this site anymore since I pretty much cleared my face and body. But the only things that still bother me are these weird chest pimples that never heal. They are like cysts, but not inflamed. Some have pus in them, but not at the surface of the skin. I have to stab them with a pin so I can squeeze the pus out(I know it's gross) and then they get smaller but they don't really go away. Does anyone have something like this and does anyone know how to get rid of them?

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 04/20/2014 11:06 pm

Well I can see this forum is thriving with members. Anyway I bought a chemical peel from amazon, since the things on my chest resemble red marks, but with lumps instead of being flat.

It said to put it on for 2-10 minutes and then wash it off. Yesterday I used it for the first time for 4 minutes. It didn't do anything. Today I put on a little more than last time and left it on for a good 35 minutes. I don't think it did anything this time either. I barely even felt it, despite the label saying 85% acid. I think next time I'll put it on after my shower and just leave it on all day. Here is what I got:

51Gzh7p17pL._SL1500_.jpg

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 05/22/2014 3:09 am

It's been awhile since I updated, not that anyone is reading this anyway lol. I finally got around to trying the chemical peel again. This time I was planning on leaving it on for 24 hours, but it started to sting and I couldn't sleep so I rinsed it off after about 15 hours. Let me tell you, there is a huge difference between leaving a chemical peel on for 30 minutes and 15 hours. I wasn't badly burned or anything, but it actually did a lot this time. My skin got all red and blotchy, and it peels off very easily right now. The pimples or whatever they are turned a dark red, and it feels like they are flatter now. I think it actually helped, but I'll have to wait and see what it looks like when it all heals. Maybe I'll update with some pics later.

If anyone is reading this, do not leave a chemical peel on for that long. You can seriously burn yourself and you will regret it. I would start with 5 minutes, and if it does nothing maybe 30 minutes, and if it still does nothing then try an hour...just have good judgment because you don't know how your skin will react until after you do it.

MemberMember
(@jessicaloveford)

Posted : 08/27/2014 11:09 am

Oh my gosh, Omnivium, that sounds terrible.. I don't truley believe anything should be left on ourselves for that long of a period. How is your skin today? Did the red marks go away?

In regards to your post about how to get rid of chest acne - this is such a loaded question. Acne comes from and caused by so many different sources, as I'm sure you're aware of and the solutions are fast and vary depending on the person and the time in their life that they are. What worked yesterday for a person may not work today for that same person.

I went through a period where, not only myself, but my young daughter had Face, chest and back breakouts constantly. We had to learn what each of us did differently to create these issues and remedy them differently also.

So, what I am saying is "Don't give up." But please, don't put anymore chemicals on your body for more than a few minutes as this may cause more damage than the irritation your chest acne is causing.

Good luck and great health.

Sincerely clear skinned, - Jessica L.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 08/28/2014 12:39 am

Thanks Jessica. I only got around to doing the peel about 6 times in the last few months. The scars are still there, but I think they are better. This stuff definitely doesn't remove them overnight, but idk what else to try.

Don't worry, I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing. But like I said, if anyone out there is reading this, please don't start out with a few hours for your first time. Start with a few minutes. I think the peel I bought is way weaker than it claims to be, which is why I have to leave it on for so long for it to do anything. And be extra careful if you're using it on your face. I'm just using it on my chest so it doesn't matter if my skin under my shirt is really red for a few days, but you don't want that on your face.