Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PolishedVent

Somebody Help Me Order From Philippines :

Hello. I am from the Philippines. I want to try acne.orgs products so baaaad :< I have been losing my confidence due to my acne I literally just wanna lock up inside my room and vanish! Please who can help me order without the risk of my order being barred in the customs. Preferably someone in the Philippines and has done it before. Any suggestions referrals whatsoever?

Edited by PolishedVent

Hello. I am from the Philippines. I want to try acne.orgs products so baaaad :< I have been losing my confidence due to my acne I literally just wanna lock up inside my room and vanish! Please who can help me order without the risk of my order being barred in the customs. Preferable someone in the Philippines and has done it before. Any suggestions referrals whatsoever?

Hi, I had my package successfully delivered to me here in the Philippines using JAC. If you want, I have an unused Acne.Org's 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide/Treatment 16oz which I received last Feb. 28, 2014. If you're interested, just message me.

Hello. I am from the Philippines. I want to try acne.orgs products so baaaad :< I have been losing my confidence due to my acne I literally just wanna lock up inside my room and vanish! Please who can help me order without the risk of my order being barred in the customs. Preferable someone in the Philippines and has done it before. Any suggestions referrals whatsoever?

Hi, I had my package successfully delivered to me here in the Philippines using JAC. If you want, I have an unused Acne.Org's 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide/Treatment 16oz which I received last Feb. 28, 2014. If you're interested, just message me.

Hi Thanks for the response. Sure if your BP is unused and is in a good condition. I am from Davao. I just messaged u check yo inbox.

I have tried ordering both through JAC and directly from Acne.org. Both orders arrived safely to Cebu.

I have tried ordering both through JAC and directly from Acne.org. Both orders arrived safely to Cebu.

Oh thank you. That's really a great help. :>