Almost 4 Months Now

Notifications
Clear all

Almost 4 Months Now

MemberMember
(@tomoc1)

Posted : 03/30/2014 7:14 pm

I have been using the product for about 3 and a half months now. I do it everyday, twice a day, for the whole time I have been using.

Anyways, its been 3 and a half months and there has been absolutely no difference, or very,very little. Is it possible that this does not work for me? I have another 2 months of supply, but I am not investing anything more unless my face magically starts to clear.

Has this happened to anyone? I've been really patient with it but by now I should have seen some noticeable results.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 03/30/2014 8:32 pm

Here are a few things that worked for my sons on the regimen, used along with 2.5% BP:

Alpha Hydrox Foaming Cleanser

Replace Moisturizer with pure grapeseed oil

Take one 500 mg B5 daily

They have been on the regimen about 4 months too. At about 3 months they added the above and saw the most dramatic improvement to date.

MemberMember
(@ttomp13)

Posted : 03/31/2014 2:08 pm

I have been using the product for about 3 and a half months now. I do it everyday, twice a day, for the whole time I have been using.

Anyways, its been 3 and a half months and there has been absolutely no difference, or very,very little. Is it possible that this does not work for me? I have another 2 months of supply, but I am not investing anything more unless my face magically starts to clear.

Has this happened to anyone? I've been really patient with it but by now I should have seen some noticeable results.

Thanks

I had a similar experience when I first started using benzoyl peroxide products, and I found that I was actually using the products incorrectly.

I'm not saying this is you, and maybe the Regimen doesn't work for you, but I really would like to know a little more.

1. For instance, are you really 100% consistent 100% of the time? Because I'm not even 100% consistent, and I'd like to think I am.
  2. How much of the 2nd step (benzoyl peroxide lotion) do you use? 1 Full, medium-lined pointer fingers length?
  3. Are you applying the treatment to your full face, or just spots?
  4. Are you moisturizing?
  5. Are you drinking water, and avoiding soda, alcohol, caffeine, etc?

There are a few other things I would like to ask you, but these are all a great starting point!

I'm helping a girl in another thread as well, and I know you guys can both get amazing results! You just have to find out what works for you, and sometimes you have to alter the Regimen to fit your specific skin type for it to work.

You can do this!

PS: What I don't want to see you do is try a higher % concentration of benzoyl peroxide, as 2.5% is the most effective percentage of benzoyl peroxide available without causing side effects.

MemberMember
(@tomoc1)

Posted : 04/06/2014 2:35 pm

1. Yes. Every day after I use the cleaner I wait 10 minutes for my skin to dry from the cleanser. I have been following this step since Day 1.

2. Similar yes. Instead of putting it all on my finger at once and applying like that, I developed a sense for how much I need. I just put a decent sized dab on my pointer finger and apply to the one specific area. I do this for each area described in Dan's video. I rub it in fully, and I am pretty confident that I am doing the right amount( takes a bit to rub in).

3. I apply each medium-sized dab to the areas that are instructed to be put on. I then rub them in around my face so my whole face gets the treatment.

4. I moisturize with the acne.org product 10 minutes after applying the treatment( a relatively small amount... one squirt).

5. I believe I drink a medium amount of water compared to what people say you should be drinking. Some days I drink LOTS of water whereas others I will only have 2 glasses or 3. I do not drink alcohol, and drink little coffee(maybe once a week). I rarely have soda also(once every two weeks).

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/06/2014 3:01 pm

Has there been absolutely NO difference? If the answer is yes then perhaps it is not working for you. However if there has been a bit of improvement then you may just be on your way to clearer skin (doesn't happen for most people until around three months).

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 04/11/2014 2:24 pm

I have read that the regimen does not work for some people, maybe you are one of them. After three months on it you should have seen a progress. I use the regimen, actually just the bp, but not persistently. From the day i started, almost a month now , my face is getting better, but i use many many things on it at the same time along with supplements. So, i am just thinking that it doesnt work for me either, but ALL the other things have done some work.

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 04/11/2014 4:05 pm

I'm wondering if maybe the moisturizer is just not working for you. Have you tried Jojoba Oil? Also, it is IMPORTANT, very IMPORTANT, to be gentle with your skin and with the regimen. You SHOULDN'T be rubbing your skin like you mentioned when applying BP. Irritated skin = acne.