Notifications
Clear all

Help!

MemberMember
(@coreyyan)

Posted : 03/28/2014 5:51 pm

i have used the product for four days, but right now i am feeling really bad, my cheeks are really itch, red. I felt pain after i applied the bp, and i always wake up at midnight 'cause of itchiness!!! someone please tell me what i should do, stop or continue

i have posted two attaches under here

post-383290-0-97968500-1396046991.jpg

post-383290-0-55064300-1396047011.jpg

post-383290-0-97968500-1396046991.jpg

post-383290-0-55064300-1396047011.jpg

MemberMember
(@lwilliams)

Posted : 03/28/2014 9:29 pm

You haven't given The Regimen nearly enough time to even begin to start working. Most likely your skin is just adjusting to these new, foreign products. Keep doing the regimen exactly as directed, be patient, and stop panicking.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 03/29/2014 12:18 am

I agree, it takes weeks for your skin to adjust, and sometimes up to 8-10 weeks to see the results you want. If it's to much to handle then you could cut back on the amount of BP you're using, but the more you stick it out the quicker your skin will adjust! All normal with the regimen~

MemberMember
(@coreyyan)

Posted : 03/29/2014 12:29 am

You haven't given The Regimen nearly enough time to even begin to start working. Most likely your skin is just adjusting to these new, foreign products. Keep doing the regimen exactly as directed, be patient, and stop panicking.

did you have the same reaction? My cheeks are really hard right now.

I agree, it takes weeks for your skin to adjust, and sometimes up to 8-10 weeks to see the results you want. If it's to much to handle then you could cut back on the amount of BP you're using, but the more you stick it out the quicker your skin will adjust! All normal with the regimen~

thanks! i'll continue!

MemberMember
(@lwilliams)

Posted : 03/29/2014 1:03 am

I didn't have the same reaction as you, but at the same time, the quality, grade, ethnic make-up of my skin is different than yours, so I wouldn't use whether or not my skin had a similar reaction as a barometer for whether or not to quit. I will say that just like Garretrichard, I also had to wait around 10 weeks to start seeing significant results. Around the 8th week, I was seriously contemplating giving up too, but I stuck it out, and now 7 months after I first started the regimen, my skin is completely clear, with the exception of a few dark spots left over from old break-outs, and my skin was HORRIBLE! Keep at it, be PATIENT, and please don't give up. If you stick to it and follow the directions religiously, you WILL see results! :-))

coreyyan liked
MemberMember
(@yvanna15)

Posted : 04/01/2014 10:12 am

I have a question.....OK it says the sampler is free plus shipping. So I was going to order it, but then it showed its 23$ plus the 5$ for shipping and I don't want that to be charged to my credit card. When I pay will they deduct the 23$ for the sample?

MemberMember
(@victoria93)

Posted : 04/01/2014 8:07 pm

Don't give up. Your skin is simply adjusting to the treatment (BP). When I first tried using benzoyl peroxide long ago (before the regimen), my skin hated it. It was itchy, irritated, flaky, dry, red. All that you're describing. But with consistent use, my skin got used to it and now I'm fine with it. You just need to give it time.

MemberMember
(@vilcabambakate)

Posted : 04/01/2014 11:29 pm

I agree. Be patient, it takes a while but it will work. Read up on the Regimen success stories, they helped me a lot! Good luck

MemberMember
(@amanda22)

Posted : 04/02/2014 6:16 am

I have a question.....OK it says the sampler is free plus shipping. So I was going to order it, but then it showed its 23$ plus the 5$ for shipping and I don't want that to be charged to my credit card. When I pay will they deduct the 23$ for the sample?

Do you live in the US? It is only free if you live in the US.