Notifications
Clear all

Water + Lemon Juice + Green Tea

MemberMember
(@ballsackislife)

Posted : 03/22/2014 9:09 pm

I am starting to drink loads of water,. drink some lemon juice squeezed in water (1 or 2 glasses a day), and drinking green tea ( 1-3x a day). How quickly will I see results? I started also using Vaseline on my face at night. Since its spring time is it bad for me to go outside when the suns out? And What's the best otc face wash do you guys reccomend? Please try to help as much as you can I'll really Apreciate it. How can I get rid of my scars? P.s. I have so many flesh colored small bumps in my face mostly cheeks. U can see it good under sunlight. How the hell can I get rid of all this shit im 17 turning 18 in june. im also sure that I hit puberty alil later then regular.

post-378889-0-69707900-1395540515_thumb.

post-378889-0-17931500-1395540535_thumb.

post-378889-0-20530400-1395540560_thumb.

post-378889-0-27250900-1395540587_thumb.

post-378889-0-69707900-1395540515_thumb.

post-378889-0-17931500-1395540535_thumb.

post-378889-0-20530400-1395540560_thumb.

post-378889-0-27250900-1395540587_thumb.

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 04/14/2014 12:40 pm

I am starting to drink loads of water,. drink some lemon juice squeezed in water (1 or 2 glasses a day), and drinking green tea ( 1-3x a day). How quickly will I see results? I started also using Vaseline on my face at night. Since its spring time is it bad for me to go outside when the suns out? And What's the best otc face wash do you guys reccomend? Please try to help as much as you can I'll really Apreciate it. How can I get rid of my scars? P.s. I have so many flesh colored small bumps in my face mostly cheeks. U can see it good under sunlight. How the hell can I get rid of all this shit im 17 turning 18 in june. im also sure that I hit puberty alil later then regular.

Cut off dairy. Dairy is mostly the cause for a large part of acne. Change your diet around. Don't eat/drink too much sugar-processed foods and drinks. Depending on your skin, only wash it a maximum of 2 times per day. As a cleanser, I personally just use Dove sensitive soap, and it doesn't seem to harm my skin. Get a toner if you can, maybe Witch Hazel, possibly the best natural toner out there. And moisturize after using any cleansers/toners. If you're going to be out in the sun alot, make sure you have a moisturizer with spf and no oils. (unless you have dry skin) I personally use Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer with 15 spf, and it doesn't make me break out. But, what may work for me may not work with you, but do give it a shot, you never know.

Also, keep drinking lots of water, tea, and lemon, you should see minor improvements everyday. For scars on the face, use aloe vera, it helps heal them. Using vaseline WILL clog your pores.

Good luck

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/14/2014 1:06 pm

Excel First has some good advice. I am not a fan of Vaseline either!

The cleansers I like are Clean & Clear for sensitive skin, Cetaphil, and CeraVe foaming wash. They clean but don't over dry your skin.

Going out in the sun is ok as long as you wear sunscreen (oil free).

Drinking lots of water etc is great but you will probably not see a big change for at least a month or more.

Hang in there you are on the right track.

MemberMember
(@ballsackislife)

Posted : 04/14/2014 2:51 pm

Cut off dairy. Dairy is mostly the cause for a large part of acne. Change your diet around. Don't eat/drink too much sugar-processed foods and drinks. Depending on your skin, only wash it a maximum of 2 times per day. As a cleanser, I personally just use Dove sensitive soap, and it doesn't seem to harm my skin. Get a toner if you can, maybe Witch Hazel, possibly the best natural toner out there. And moisturize after using any cleansers/toners. If you're going to be out in the sun alot, make sure you have a moisturizer with spf and no oils. (unless you have dry skin) I personally use Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer with 15 spf, and it doesn't make me break out. But, what may work for me may not work with you, but do give it a shot, you never know.

Also, keep drinking lots of water, tea, and lemon, you should see minor improvements everyday. For scars on the face, use aloe vera, it helps heal them. Using vaseline WILL clog your pores.

Good luck

I am actually working out and have been eating 3-4 eggs / 3 slices of cheese every day. my acne has been at its peak now :( I will cut dairy off and hopefully it will help. I have Also been using bannana boat spf 15 oil free suncscreen, is this ok to use? I stopped using vaseline, now I even have more comedomes (or w

e. U call it). Looks horrible under sunlight uhhg this sucks. I am going on a 30 day no dairy/healthy diet to see if this will help me acne. Thank you guys soo much for the replies. You guys helped a shit ton.

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 04/14/2014 5:13 pm

Good luck

I am actually working out and have been eating 3-4 eggs / 3 slices of cheese every day. my acne has been at its peak now I will cut dairy off and hopefully it will help. I have Also been using bannana boat spf 15 oil free suncscreen, is this ok to use? I stopped using vaseline, now I even have more comedomes (or w

e. U call it). Looks horrible under sunlight uhhg this sucks. I am going on a 30 day no dairy/healthy diet to see if this will help me acne. Thank you guys soo much for the replies. You guys helped a shit ton.

There's definitely more alternatives to eggs and cheese, that is if you're doing it for protein mostly. Look up fruits and vegetables that are great sources in them. :)

The banana boat sunscreen sounds good but it's not a moisturizer (with sunscreen). Also, it might not be non-comodegenic. (not dermatologist recommended - could clog pores) But, see what happens. Stick to a healthy, non-dairy diet and I'm sure you'll see significant improvements after a few weeks. It all takes time, so stick to it, it's worth the wait!

MemberMember
(@roseoralilly)

Posted : 04/15/2014 5:55 am

You should also make sure that whatever teas you are drinking are caffeine free. Sometimes green tea can have caffeine, so if you can find one that doesn't that could be good.

The Vaseline probably helped cause those little bumps under your skin, but it could also be poor digestion. Make sure you're drinking 2-3 liters of water a day and fitting in foods with plenty of fiber.

Best of luck and keep motivated

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/14/2014 2:11 am

You can use oil free sunscreen when you are exposing to the sun. Using a sunscreen is a must for us to protect our skin from sun damages. Drinking of water, lemon juice and teas are very helpful because it can reduce the toxins in our body. I also drink tea every day (lemon green tea in the morning and chamomile tea before bedtime).