Question About The ...

Notifications
Clear all

Question About The Products Used On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@camille-stefanie)

Posted : 03/21/2014 8:38 pm

So, Im interested in starting the regimen but the issue is that in my country is not easy to find bp without some other ingredient in the tub. No pure bp. No 2.5% either. I used indoxyl though which is a gel containing 5% bp and 2.5% clindamicyn. Do you think that will do?

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 03/21/2014 11:57 pm

It won't be the same but I guess if you can't get just bp in 2.5% then you don't have any other options really. The higher percentage of bp could cause more redness and irritation so you will have to introduce it gradually and make sure your cleanser and moisturizer are both gentle and don't contain any ingredients that are likely to cause irritation.

Just my opinion.

Good luck.

MemberMember
(@camille-stefanie)

Posted : 03/22/2014 2:26 am

I have been using indoxyl on and off since Nocember 2012 , so Im used to it. The days of irritation are gone. It worked really well but I stopped the last month since I was worried about it making my skin age and for the fact that it makes my red marks to stay there like... for an eternity.

I tried to find BP without any other ingredient but so far, no luck. Farmacies in here claim that its not possible to find it in my country.