Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Ladies,

I was looking to get advice on what you to use on straightened hair. I just recently straightened it, for the first time ever, (I have long, curly hair), and I'm looking for advice on proper maintenance. What do you use? I must say I really Dig the longer hair look and should have done this a long time ago. Thanks, to those who respond. BP

I'm a guy and I have straightened my hair for about 6 years now :D

What straighteners do you use? GHDs are the only thing that keeps my hair straight all day.

Just make sure you use a good heat protector (not tresemme as it is bad for your hair) and then a serum to protect the hair and keep it straight.

I use Wen cleansing conditioner. I stay away from the harsh chemicals, and sulfates which can damage your hair further, especially if you chemically straighten your hair. Also, using a heat protector is very important as well for when you straighten with a hot tool. Wen has a styling creme in their line that is good for heat protecting. Add back shine with oils!

Kerstase elixir oil is the best serum you will ever come across. It's not cheap but it lasts forever.