Notifications
Clear all

I'm Not Sure If My Purchase Went Through?

MemberMember
(@tayerlarin4)

Posted : 03/14/2014 6:10 am

Hi everyone, I am new this website! I just purchased the acne.org bit kit treatment but once I put my card information and such it didn't show the transaction! It said you have nothing in your cart. I kinda freaked out inside so I called my phone to make sure that it went through. They took the money but I am still waiting for the message for my account # for the purchase to come up. Am I worrying over nothing? Has this happened to you guys?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/17/2014 8:44 pm

Please send an email to @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org and let one of the customer support agents check on the status of your order. We do not have access to your account or order info here, and thus aren't really able to help you with this.

MemberMember
(@jpazies)

Posted : 09/15/2014 4:42 pm

I have a sort of similar issue. I put all my info in on the checkout page, then clicked "Place Order Now" button just once. Below the button, there is a little spinning arrow and it says "Please wait, processing your order..." It has said this with the arrow spinning for several days now as I have left the window open. Is there some reason why it isn't processing my order? Do I need to change a setting on my browser? I already adjusted it to accept cookies and not to block pop-ups. I can't think of why it wouldn't be processing.

Coper210 liked