Does The Regimen He...

Notifications
Clear all

Does The Regimen Help With Cystic Acne?

MemberMember
(@nas-esco)

Posted : 02/08/2014 5:59 am

I heard cystic acne forms in the deepest layer of the skin that no topical can reach. Does the regimen do anything to this kind of acne? Or you need some antibiotics for it?

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 02/08/2014 8:08 am

I never really found any topicals to help, tazorac to some extent, but not BP

although some here claim it helped them

so try it....if you read my posts I'm one of the .00001% that the wonder drug didn't work for, it just made my cystic acne worse, after 7 months of a horrible initial breakout and other side effects I stopped....and I had to find other alternatives...for ME (might not work for you) diet changes did the trick, I ditched gluten first for 30 days and that helped a lot, then I ditched dairy

those two diet changes help many...so try those in conjunction with topicals, may work for you, may not...but don't give up, cystic acne is the WORST thing, and I'm living proof you can beat it

good luck to you

MemberMember
(@thisuser)

Posted : 02/08/2014 11:05 am

Yes, it works on its own. You do not need antibiotics.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 02/11/2014 3:32 am

Absolutely not. No topical works on cystic acne, even lasers will not penetrate deep enough to help with cysts. What makes you think a cream will?

People that are saying "the regimen" helps with cystic acne have never either actually experienced a true form of cystic acne before and do not understand the anatomy of the human skin at all.