Extremely Dry From ...

Notifications
Clear all

Extremely Dry From Regimen :/

MemberMember
(@jsharpillicit)

Posted : 01/23/2014 6:50 am

Ok so I've been on the regimen for about 7 months and I have noticed that it usually helps my skin and everything but recently I have had to only take one shower a day because my skin literally gets inflamed and very dry if I shower twice a day. I use moisturizer yes, but I can't afford jojoba oil. Is there anything I can do to calm this down? I really want to start doing it twice a day again, even though it seems pretty effective once a day for me. Also, the only things I really have to deal with are red spots and blackheads. And my red spots are from either where I've picked past pimples OR they were just really bad sebaceous red bumps that never really went away. Will my AHA moisturizer work for this? I've been scared to use AHA on my face because my face is VERY sensitive. My friend has this really expensive scar remover she is willing to let me use, should I just use that instead?

P.S. If I do use AHA, how long will it take for the red spots to go away??

THANK YOU!!

MemberMember
(@mariahg)

Posted : 01/23/2014 6:30 pm

I would try AHA. That and jojoba oil are what helped me get back to healthy moisturized skin.

But I use acne.orgs AHA

If it's just a moisturizer with AHA in it, it's still worth a shot

Pure AHA mixed in with my moisturizer, as I use, helped get rid of my hyperpigmentation (red spots) tremendously! But it requires patience, they won't be gone over night

MemberMember
(@beliberkatie)

Posted : 01/27/2014 8:51 am

Witch hazel and wash your face with dandruf shampoo like head and shoulders its a weird combo but it works. Also Dr. Bell its a white cream that's good for moisturizing the skin I recommend putting it on massaging it and wiping it off and most of the skin will come off and then proceed to wash with the shampoo and apply witch hazel. Hope this helps :) best of luck